3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I guess it use to be but I'm not sure if that shit is NTR if what some people think is true. Basically it was your Mom messing with another man but we think its the Father. So a wife messing with her husband is not ntr if that was the case.
It's not technically ntr, but people who dislike ntr hate it all the same so what's the difference really?

Dec 9, 2020
I guess it use to be but I'm not sure if that shit is NTR if what some people think is true. Basically it was your Mom messing with another man but we think its the Father. So a wife messing with her husband is not ntr if that was the case.
Haters of ntr don't like their potential love interest hooking up with other men, in this case it was left a mystery who she was hooking up with in the backyard, the mother and father sorta weren't getting along, so many though it was some random dude, so it generated backlash based on that. Then later it was revealed to be the dad so it wasn't ntr just basically voyeurism.
It was reworked and taken out anyways.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
For a moment I wondered why I missed a game that looked so good for so long until I saw what the game was called before and who the dev is. I dont trust in this dev at all xD.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
For me, a developer who changes his entire story due to the criticism of the anti ntr fans of boring harem is not reliable
Yes, I hate the ntr but as a writer I would never change the story because others told me that. That is a fact of distrust, yeah, but the reason why I distrust this dev is because of his previous game where he promised things that he did not deliver and in this one(before doing the remake) for promoting the game in his synopsis saying that you were the only man in the game lol. Sorry for my english.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
What happened to the incest patch/tag? I could have swore when I played this 6 months or so ago the 2 blondes were the MC's sisters (the younger of which kidnapped/tied him to a tree/raped him irrc) and the counsellor was his mom, with the dad not dead as usual, at least before he was simply removed altogether after a rework and name change from Red Falls. So confusing, wish they'd make a plan and stick to it instead of completely changing shit mid-story to where it might as well be not the same AVN anymore (but a new one that's worse due to Patreon, fuck those bastards, glad I quit using them altogether as everyone should).

Last edited:
Reactions: LCornerforlolis

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So it's been a long time since I've played this game it's one of my favorites but I noticed that a lot has changed even the name but I wanted to know if it still has NTR I'm just asking because I don't want to be surprised. At any moment. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
idk why all the hate for sandbox games. i got my dick in my hand im not super picky here about game mechanics.
Because when I wanna fap I don't wanna play a game, duh. I just wanna read a story and jack off to some visuals, not solve puzzles or try to figure out where to go and when. Every fucking time I try that by the time I get to the good parts (assuming it's not total shit and actually gives good clues instead of making everyone guess or brute force try every time/place possible for hours to get 1 30-second scene) I'm not in the mood to jack off anymore due to all the aggravation to get to that point. I'm guessing you screen captured the good parts to fap to later long before hand.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Because when I wanna fap I don't wanna play a game, duh. I just wanna read a story and jack off to some visuals, not solve puzzles or try to figure out where to go and when. Every fucking time I try that by the time I get to the good parts (assuming it's not total shit and actually gives good clues instead of making everyone guess or brute force try every time/place possible for hours to get 1 30-second scene) I'm not in the mood to jack off anymore due to all the aggravation to get to that point. I'm guessing you screen captured the good parts to fap to later long before hand.
Facts haha. I like a bit the sandbox but some games are just...ugh haha.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This game has good rendering but after I played the previous episode now I'm not play it anymore. Just dropping by in the column to read the reviews and comments of those who play it. ;)

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020

then play a VN ?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes