3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I play with everything muted, but I just tried the Naomi ending scene with audio, and the voice wasn't that loud for me, even being set at maximum. What scene did you have the problem with?
All of them. VO is bad throughout the whole game. So it is on my side. Well, I guess I'll try to install some codecs, it may help, I don't really know through what renpy runs the audiofiles, if it has its own codecs or uses ones in the system. Though it is pretty weird it's just VO that is bad, all the other sounds are ok.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's fine if you don't like it, but how about you go play some other game, and stop taking up space complaining about a game you don't play?
Most of the 'fans' bitching about their preferences are bitching about the fact that the devs removed the nuisance called dad in this game and they can't get more pointless voyeur scenes that add absoulutely nothing relevant to the story except showing us how much of dirty slut mommy dearest Eve really is. Ain't it funny how users asking the million dollar "Is the NTR avoidable" q are ridiculed in the NTR game threads and told (sometimes) politely and subtly to go fuck themselves, but those same ppl do the same shit in an obviously harem (according to the devs own statements) oriented game ?? Wonder why they don't follow their own 'advice'. Sometimes, hypocrisy is a funny bitch.;)

Is it true that this game was turned into a boring harem more than a lot?
It's as true as the fact that you can go play anything else if you don't like those 'boring' harem games coz that's what xRed promised his fans since day 1, so stop complaining about what was obviously expected to see in the story and enjoy playing the game, or play other titles that cater to your preferences.

Lil 'white knighting' aside, anyone know what's new in this update ?? Coz ep 7 has 1 render less in 0.8.9 compared to 0.8.2 and a few extra renders in the Rewards and Gallery folders ?? Is there a Changelog where we can see what new content there is ??:unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game propperly makes sense now. This game is actually helping the hotties.
This is no more a parody of plot like before.

Reactions: rayyy69

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
should probably add somewhere this only unlocks Patreon section of pics/scenes and not the Rewards section.... i was very happy but also very sad
I've updated it to include the rewards.

Is this one forward compatible in all versions? or does it need to be updated? thanks for the info.
It should be as long as the code doesn't change how it does things, but you can also just try it after an update as the unlocker doesn't do any persistent changes to the game.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Helping the Hotties [v0.8.9] [xRed Games] – COMPRESSED

1080p
Win/Linux v0.8.9 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 4.07 GiB)
Mac v0.8.9 · · · (1.2 GiB :: 4.03 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4k – courtesy of Exoplast (Thank you!):
Win/Linux & Mac v0.8.9 · · · (3.9 GiB :: 13.4 GiB)

This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I have not played this new version. So they have made a reset in the decision making and now the decisions are for a Harem system or it is only for the last update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
last played july this game and downloading new 8.9 but ends same what july too so question do i need start new game to see something new in game :unsure: helps and tips is welcome (y);)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
last played july this game and downloading new 8.9 but ends same what july too so question do i need start new game to see something new in game :unsure: helps and tips is welcome (y);)
I think the update only adds achievments, choices with minigames and improved panties visibility. I found no new story content as well.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes