3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
So this new version has no incest, was the earlier ntr not optional and there was a problem so now we play from the beginning? Was incest a problem?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I think the update only adds achievments, choices with minigames and improved panties visibility. I found no new story content as well.
So,4-5 months of waiting to get minor fix and few changes without any progress ? Definitely going on bottom of my desired games,sigh

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the update only adds achievments, choices with minigames and improved panties visibility. I found no new story content as well.
So,4-5 months of waiting to get minor fix and few changes without any progress ? Definitely going on bottom of my desired games,sigh
kudos to inceton/xred for pulling such stunt:HideThePain:
desperate times, desperate measures...:BootyTime:

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Haven't played this game, but looking at the download weight... Is it worth downloading, fam?

P.S: Noice renders brah.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.8.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
does this work with 0.8.9?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.8.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Please update your fine mod for v.0.8.9!! --------- :)

Reactions: Fedoraz and UraN82

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
You asked them why all the hate for sandbox and they just answered your question.

I mean, don't ask a question if you don't want an answer.

View attachment 2194234

what? i wasnt angry at their response if thats what you thought. i was wondering why they didnt play VNs if they hated the interactive part of these games. i dont understand your response i guess.

I do most of the time, but every now and then upon my excitement to see a loli/incest tag I fail to notice a sandbox tag too (this used to have an incest tag before the dev decided to kiss Patreon's asses after the rework).

fair enough

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So this new version has no incest, was the earlier ntr not optional and there was a problem so now we play from the beginning? Was incest a problem?
It was only a problem in the sense the dev decided to make it a Patreon-cash-grab (not incest friendly) while not only kissing their asses but also giving them a rimjob with a reach-around. Other things were changed (ie dad removed completely) to cater to a vocal minority there that think if any male besides the MC even casually talks to potential harem members it counts as NTR.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Why no MEGA 4K?
Because there doesn't need to be. I use Mega for most of my dl when available since I pay them $5 a TB but if not I just grab it from 1 of the others and wait 12h longer, it's not that big of a deal since that doesn't happen often enough to be a problem (ie having to wait a week due to hitting weekly free bandwidth limits and whatnot).

Last edited:
Reactions: LoRdExOrCiSt

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
It was only a problem in the sense the dev decided to make it a Patreon-cash-grab while not only kissing their asses but also giving them a rimjob with a reach-around. Other things were changed (ie dad removed completely) to cater to a vocal minority there that think if any male besides the MC even casually talks to potential harem members it counts as NTR.
But even if he wanted to get some cash on Patreon, he can always add a patch?

Feb 29, 2020
Did they add anything new? Last update I end with chasing Stacy to some red waterfall.
This update I start at the same red waterfall and get some thank you screen one click later.
Let me find out I spent a couple hours waiting to download this update and its just something stupid like the Dev changed the color of one of the characters outfits from 3 updates ago.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Helping the hotties v0.8.9
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/helping.the.hotties/game folder.

Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.8.9 Will update apk with Scrappy's WT mod when it's done if someone gives me a nudge.

thebalde

May 8, 2019
Am i stupid? (probably yes), or am i doing something not right? Theres no new content? i start on my last save, and end the episode anyways with stacey. wtf?

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Am i stupid? (probably yes), or am i doing something not right? Theres no new content? i start on my last save, and end the episode anyways with stacey. wtf?
I mean, kinda stupid considering the 1 page back theres a bunch of people stating theres no new content..

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes