3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
What was that for an upd not even 1min playing hunting the girl in red through a dream and thats it?! Really...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
He keeps changing course midway through a game. He did it with LI too. Which would be fine if he didn't derail the whole flow of the storyline when he did it, but he did. And in this game, he made it blaringly obvious that's what he does when he wrote out the asshole dad.
Exactly and cuckolding the asshole of a Dad/Stepdad would have been a highlight of the game

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
I have found voice over stopped working when applying the mod is this by design or a just a consquence?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
We need some way, WAY better Fan Sigs, preferably with some hot pics of Belle, so I can change out that University Of Problems one I have below! Also, brother, it would be great if you could give us some idea on an expected update of your new release! I love this game, and I can't wait for more! Also, where is your Patreon, man, I want to donate to your cause to keep you going!?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We need some way, WAY better Fan Sigs, preferably with some hot pics of Belle, so I can change out that University Of Problems one I have below! Also, brother, it would be great if you could give us some idea on an expected update of your new release! I love this game, and I can't wait for more! Also, where is your Patreon, man, I want to donate to your cause to keep you going!?
The first page of this thread has a link to Patreon

Reactions: Ass Fan

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Have someone experienced this kind of render error? And does anyone know how to fix it?

I have several games on my laptop that are like that but I can put themj on my home pc and they are just fine. I would venture to think that it has to do with the video card

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes