3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey scrappy don't know if it just me, but when I apply your 0.8.9 mod it kinds screws up the settings page by trying to make it fit into the top left corner of the screen and disables the voice overs, tried twice now and the first time there were no voice over at all ,then they stopped after the tutorial bit when having sex with Jane.

View attachment 2212915
Fixed. That was a problem with the 4K version of the game

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
The download links are not working for me, they break (gofile) or are insanely slow, can someone please upload a "workupload" or mediafire link please?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
sorry if I'm blind, is there no new content in this update? I opened the last recent save it ends at the same part
depends on previous path. As you migh know last version ended with you getting either the flame chick or the snob chick. now you could have ended with the purple hair chick or another. so timeline ends the same moment but you get different "ends" for the version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mooncasterdk

remm

Jan 18, 2018
Hello scrappy ,
I try to used the scrappy mod 8.9.0 fix1 , unfortunately, it doesn't work well. I have an error:
""Mod not installed correctly" at the top right of the screen on startup

If I installed the scrappy mode 8 and put the 8.9.0 on top, it seems it works better (even though. I have still the error).

That's super weird, maybe some files are missing or something :/

I am on macOS 4K Version

Anyone having the same issue?

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Helping the hotties v0.8.9
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/helping.the.hotties/game folder.

Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

0.8.9 incl APK and RPA:
Mega

0.8.9 APK with scrappy WT and gallery mod:
You will also need the archive.rpa file from the zip above
Mega
Added Android APK with Scrappy's WT and gallery mod

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Loved this! Great looking game, the girls all look amazing. Love the story and this type of game of having multiple people to go far and having different choices leading to different stories.

Anyone can recommend me similar games to this one?

Reactions: keterboy

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I downloaded this version thinking it was EP9 and I was disappointed and saw that it only included dub

I'm so dumb

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Tried this game with the new version but I'll have to wait to see if someone makes an incest patch. I don't care if the dev wants to remove incest to be Patreon friendly, that's fine, incest is not a requirement for me, it's a fetish that I don't care about either way. But if you're going to remove the incest, you need to REMOVE the incest. That means I don't want to see MC going "oh no I shouldn't be thinking this way about the gorgeous 19 year old blonde that I'm not related to at all!" Change the damned dialogue so the game won't be nonsensical.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just played it now by far it's a great game but I'm still completely lost with all the change it had the last time I played it it's still called Red Falls I don't know if it would make sense to say it but I don't think I need to completely remove the "Paul " From the game I don't know if this was because of the anti-NTR or the Dev himself who changed because he thought it was better this way now. I want to be clear that I don't mean to insult anyone with this I'm just giving my opinion because the game felt a little weird with Eve doing Paul's role and not to mention it's bizarre now with her everywhere lol it's going to take a while I get used to it but it's still an amazing game even though I don't like the changes that Paul has had otherwise I love everything the only problem is that now Mc doesn't have any competitors or good old competition. Only if the girls decide to practice some penis strap. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
omg stacy's voice doesn't suit her at all.. could have gotten a irsh/scottish VA instead

I just played it now by far it's a great game but I'm still completely lost with all the change it had the last time I played it it's still called Red Falls I don't know if it would make sense to say it but I don't think I need to completely remove the "Paul " From the game I don't know if this was because of the anti-NTR or the Dev himself who changed because he thought it was better this way now. I want to be clear that I don't mean to insult anyone with this I'm just giving my opinion because the game felt a little weird with Eve doing Paul's role and not to mention it's bizarre now with her everywhere lol it's going to take a while I get used to it but it's still an amazing game even though I don't like the changes that Paul has had otherwise I love everything the only problem is that now Mc doesn't have any competitors or good old competition. Only if the girls decide to practice some penis strap. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
its cause loud mouths had a panic attack and went insane cause eve(mc's dad) was fkin someone else(most likely mc's dad) lol
paul was good cuz he brought a opposing force to the mc, polar opposite

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and EJW
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes