3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
I asume, considering there was no new content other than voices added, you can probably use the current version of scrappy's mod.
Just trying it... and just nope. I keep getting exceptions about undefined variables. I only want those X-Rays but with the game all .rpyc's i can't do anything.
EDIT: got a new FHD copy and xray works if i only copy the 1mod.rpy into the game-subdir. So i can say i found: the full 0.8.2 mod unusable for 0.8.9 but the xray alone will work.

I downloaded the 4K Win version, I found that there is a Chinese option, I set Chinese, the result is garbled characters??? Can it be fixed? I downloaded the 14G package body View attachment 2203350
If MS didn't change to UTF-16 or Unicode as default, windows has problems with characters outside of your set locale. If you understand chinese (can't say which, think there were 2 or 3 'types' of chinese) you could try to install the locale for it and change to it. (not sure how, last time i did such was on win xp)

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I think everyone here knows that parents have a sex life. :LOL: Ignorance of that fact is probably not ever the issue. A lot of people are probably just not interested in that dynamic and want to focus on MC's love life.

And I agree, mom doesn't always have to be a LI. There doesn't always have to be a harem, either.
Yeap, I know this is just a game and doesn't necessary reflect the real life, but i think that seen a little of reality in a game is good too...
See, I don't have a problem with Mom as LI, but it's in almost every good game that we found recently... it's remind me a lot when a lot of games came at the same time having Zombie as theme, or a lot of TV shows with kingdoms and dragons... sometimes, it seems to me that I just found another version from the same game and not another game with another approach...
And yes, I'm whining a lot here, but is just my opinion and not everyone needs to agree with me too :p :p

And with the kids, the little on with only 11 months started to walk yesterday, so, things gonna be chaotic here from now :LOL::LOL::LOL:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.8.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
scrappy will you be updating this mod or is this abandoned?

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
Just trying it... and just nope. I keep getting exceptions about undefined variables. I only want those X-Rays but with the game all .rpyc's i can't do anything.
EDIT: got a new FHD copy and xray works if i only copy the 1mod.rpy into the game-subdir. So i can say i found: the full 0.8.2 mod unusable for 0.8.9 but the xray alone will work.

If MS didn't change to UTF-16 or Unicode as default, windows has problems with characters outside of your set locale. If you understand chinese (can't say which, think there were 2 or 3 'types' of chinese) you could try to install the locale for it and change to it. (not sure how, last time i did such was on win xp)
I use my Samsung phone to install JoiPlay and play Win 4K version

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.8.2

Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
we will wait for the update :D

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Dec 3, 2020
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

my dick is waiting for you bro

Reactions: Punto

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

Hey scrappy don't know if it just me, but when I apply your 0.8.9 mod it kinds screws up the settings page by trying to make it fit into the top left corner of the screen and disables the voice overs, tried twice now and the first time there were no voice over at all ,then they stopped after the tutorial bit when having sex with Jane.

1670166890408.png

Reactions: SnowMelts

SnowMelts

Dec 21, 2021
Hey scrappy don't know if it just me, but when I apply your 0.8.9 mod it kinds screws up the settings page by trying to make it fit into the top left corner of the screen and disables the voice overs, tried twice now and the first time there were no voice over at all ,then they stopped after the tutorial bit when having sex with Jane.

View attachment 2212915
I'm having the same issue, i can't enable the voiceover

Reactions: I_Love_Latex
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes