3.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Aug 6, 2017
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Helping the hotties v0.8.9
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/helping.the.hotties/game folder.

Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

0.8.9 incl APK and RPA:
Mega

0.8.9 APK with scrappy WT and gallery mod:
You will also need the archive.rpa file from the zip above
Mega
Did as instructed but I'm getting error messages when I try and open the gallery and collectibles (images)! Is this a common error and does anyone know a fix for this?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I will say good on dev make a handsome mc, usually h-games feature devs who are so ugly and displeasing looking that only a mother would kiss them

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just played it now by far it's a great game but I'm still completely lost with all the change it had the last time I played it it's still called Red Falls I don't know if it would make sense to say it but I don't think I need to completely remove the "Paul " From the game I don't know if this was because of the anti-NTR or the Dev himself who changed because he thought it was better this way now. I want to be clear that I don't mean to insult anyone with this I'm just giving my opinion because the game felt a little weird with Eve doing Paul's role and not to mention it's bizarre now with her everywhere lol it's going to take a while I get used to it but it's still an amazing game even though I don't like the changes that Paul has had otherwise I love everything the only problem is that now Mc doesn't have any competitors or good old competition. Only if the girls decide to practice some penis strap. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Of course it was the usual nagging of the so-called NTR haters. It's not even NTR, according to the forums. because the MC was neither jealous in the scene, nor has Eve been a LI so far. She is not romanceable to this day.
So much hysteria over this one totally insignificant scene.

But in the end it doesn't play a big role. Because Paul was a rather insignificant character in the game who is interchangeable. And Eve does well doing his part in the story. Although I like NTR, but then the real one (!), I don't miss him. His absence doesn't change much in the game.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Tried this game with the new version but I'll have to wait to see if someone makes an incest patch. I don't care if the dev wants to remove incest to be Patreon friendly, that's fine, incest is not a requirement for me, it's a fetish that I don't care about either way. But if you're going to remove the incest, you need to REMOVE the incest. That means I don't want to see MC going "oh no I shouldn't be thinking this way about the gorgeous 19 year old blonde that I'm not related to at all!" Change the damned dialogue so the game won't be nonsensical.
"No one better find out that I'm banging my childhood best friend, or else our lives will be ruined!"

What seems silly about that? :unsure:

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Mod breaks voices.

Reactions: Riichyyy

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Yep, tried to play this as a regular game and couldn't even get through the first part of the day where MC goes swimming. Seriously, the dialog and behavior is absolutely stupid if they aren't related. I agree with previous posters, taking the relationship options out was a blatant kowtowing to Patreon's censorship. It was as cowardly as it was lazy as they didn't fix the dialog to take out incest at all and just got rid of the relationship options.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Yep, tried to play this as a regular game and couldn't even get through the first part of the day where MC goes swimming. Seriously, the dialog and behavior is absolutely stupid if they aren't related. I agree with previous posters, taking the relationship options out was a blatant kowtowing to Patreon's censorship. It was as cowardly as it was lazy as they didn't fix the dialog to take out incest at all and just got rid of the relationship options.
THEY should at least put a patch here or somewhere with the link , becuase is a mess messy game , like what the heck troll developer again ?

renders are so and so , no bad .
plot too is fine , but writing is joke it need , relations patch , ty

Reactions: DigitalBlasphemer

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of previous version, the story doesn't go on... what should I do?
thanks

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
He keeps changing course midway through a game. He did it with LI too. Which would be fine if he didn't derail the whole flow of the storyline when he did it, but he did. And in this game, he made it blaringly obvious that's what he does when he wrote out the asshole dad.

Reactions: Grelk

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Poor take IMO to criticize someone for protecting their income source. Lazy for not fixing the dialog sure, but do you listen to the people who pay your salary, or you just do what you want and work for free?

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Poor take IMO to criticize someone for protecting their income source. Lazy for not fixing the dialog sure, but do you listen to the people who pay your salary, or you just do what you want and work for free?
Only sporadically checking this one (Lewd Island was a huge disappointment after chapter 1) but a better analogy would be to change stuff the clients wanted because HR is saying they'll fire you, even though both the boss and clients are happy.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes