3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone got a save at the end of the last version unable to use my saves as it requires scrappy's mod to be updated and no word from them atm and would rather not start from scratch.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
anyone got a save at the end of the last version unable to use my saves as it requires scrappy's mod to be updated and no word from them atm and would rather not start from scratch.
I was using the mod as well, my last few saves wouldn't load, but I just loaded one from a few scenes earlier and it worked

Reactions: ViperGts151

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Fun game but the mc's throughts are just strange. Like he constantly worries about minor things like its suuuuuuuch a big deal when its really not. Yet on the other side he seems to really doesnt give a shit about the more serious things like when jane breaks up with him he's just "Yeah lets nap for an hour and afterwards i will just ignore she ever existed" or his sister/roommate whatever announcing that shes quitting the job?

The whole setup is a bit confusing like are the girls his sisters and eve his mom? Is this a real job and do they get paid for it or is eve using him and the girls like workslaves? :>

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
is this compatable with update .10

Reactions: mangers99

Jexxel

Sep 27, 2019
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Does this need an update for latest patch?

Reactions: Pocoyo21
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes