3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
Well, had last Version as 4K and it is like:
"once big black, never can get back"
New 4K Version works just fine.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
can someone tell me if there is a guide to the panty locations? ive just started the game for the first time and barely did the lakes scene before all the other girls arrive and the gallery already says ive missed some panties!
also before anyone gets upset at me, I have used the search function which led me to the games official walkthrough which I downloaded and it made no reference to panty locations! a guide would be appreciated as I'm afraid to move on in the story for fear ill miss a pair of panties and be locked out of collecting them due to them only showing up at a certain time or whatever!
if anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Did you try the built-in walkthrough? it has all the locations screenshotted...
no. do you mean the lightbulb hint? i didnt download the add on walkthrough mod if thats what you mean. is the "built-in walkthrough" in the vanilla game? ive opened the map, the notebook, and looked in the options but didnt see any screenshots! maybe im missing something and ill check again!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I HATE playing games where the fonts are so small that you can't read or see them. My eyes aren't a magnify glass. The hell are they trying to ask here? Either put regular fonts or just don't create a game. This makes you look like idiots. I even have it playing on my 43 inch TV and still can't read this. :mad: Screenshot 2023-06-28 232653.png

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes