3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I'm confused, will the game completely end? On Steam they mention 'the first season of the game' so I thought there would be more.
According to this post as well as the previous post. It's heavily implied that this will be the last update. Maybe they just worded it poorly and it's just the end of Season 1.

Reactions: alex13_zen

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
you abandon this mod? If so the op should remove it from the sticky

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Will this be updated? It has been weeks
any chance for new edition? .10
you abandon this mod? If so the op should remove it from the sticky
Geeeeez -- guys, relax! 0.10 is only out for a few weeks, and scrappy might be busy with other (IRL) stuff right now. If you look at scrappy's message history, their last post is from early June. At least give them some time to reply and maybe work on this mod. Also: it's summer (at least here in Europe), a lot of people are going on vacations and stuff -- so please, for crying out loud, give this man (or woman) some time!

Reactions: Ultraprout798

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I really like the game. Im happy there arent any stupidly big boobs like in majority of the games. Theres also voice acting which really makes it much better by bringing life. But I see its not complete, I just started playing this game again after last summer, so Im hoping there is a lot of content to go thru. Some renders are too bright though, over exposed. But its sad to see there is one more last update. Like others said, no idea if end of game or the 1st season.

Mar 5, 2020
Geeeeez -- guys, relax! 0.10 is only out for a few weeks, and scrappy might be busy with other (IRL) stuff right now. If you look at scrappy's message history, their last post is from early June. At least give them some time to reply and maybe work on this mod. Also: it's summer (at least here in Europe), a lot of people are going on vacations and stuff -- so please, for crying out loud, give this man (or woman) some time!
Might be true for new posts, but it is not showing the latest post he updated.
The WT mod for Reunion got updated on 2nd July (i.e the day the update went out) so asking, a month after the update released, whether the WT mod will be updated seems legitimate to me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-4-karabinek.52669/post-3910802
Sure, there might be some major code change that justify the delay, but some news would be welcome... Just saying.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
NSFW_02.png

Hey, everyone!

Are you ready for the beta test!?

It's coming out later today to all the Skilled Helpers tier or higher patrons! And this is just one of many scenes you'll be able to find. Did you know we have a special beta channel on our Discord server only available to Beta testers, where you can discuss what you liked in the game?

Here is our Discord:

And this is our Twitter:

We are still working on recording all of the Voice Acting, so it's possible that the final update wont include all the voice recording once it's ready for release later this Friday, but we will add it to the game once it's ready.

Download the latest Helping the Hotties update .

Thank you. ❤‍
Cheers!

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
NSFW_03.png

Hey, everyone!

Do you perhaps have an idea about who this adventurous hottie could be?

Are you ready for this Fridays release of Helping the Hotties 1.0? Beta testing is already on the way and we already released 3 big updates to the beta version of the game. I would once again like to thank each and every one of our testers who reported their findings. Without them, the game wouldn't be the same. Unfortunately there are still some bugs hidding out there in the wild so any help is very welcome and much appreciated.

Also, if you are one of the patrons qualified to send us a render request of the characters of your choice, please do that by the end of the week at support@xred.games.

Thank you! ❤‍
Cheers!

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021

We made it!

You and us, we made it. After more than 20 000 work hours spent crafting the story and all of the different story paths, creating fantastic renders and breathtaking animations all rendered in fantastic 4K, adding features like different voiceovers (5 different actors), music focused on the current mood and sound effects emphasizing what is going on in the game. Missions and Achievements, interactive walkthrough, and many many testing and bug fixing, so you can play them on your favorite PC, Mac or Android device downloaded from our very own server.

It was tough, probably the toughest thing I did in my life. It was so stressful not only on me, but on my incredible team as well, who stayed by my side when it was easy to quit, but they believed in xRed and in the Hotties and I will never forget that.

We never stoped learning and looking for a way to improve the game and experience. Now when I look at the game, there are soo many things I would change just to improve it a little bit, but no, we had to stop otherwise it would never be finished. And don't get me wrong, I am happy where we got with it, but boy was it tough.

Of course, nothing would be possible without your incredible support, checking on us if we were slacking or not doing enough, and truly THANK YOU for that.

No slacking, no screwing around. Everything by the book.

We bought more than a thousand different assets, making this game 100% legitimate and not a single piece of software we used for creating this game was pirated. From the tinniest DAZ asset to Adobe and Microsoft software solutions. We respect the community which helps us build this incredible games and we encourage all the other creators, especially big ones to do the same.

Now, we will turn to Steam version of the game, getting it prepared for the release, but we are still short on the voiceover for the 0.10 and 1.0 content update, so expect these to come out in the upcoming weeks as soon as they are recorded.

What is next?

We will take a super short break, just to prevent the burnout and then we will show you how creative we are. We still didn't decide if the Hotties will be continued, that all depends on YOU.

BUT! Before that, GO and get the latest update. Tell us what you think. Leave your feedback!

Download

Get the latest 4K version with HiFi audio available to Skilled Helpers and above or

Full HD version available to Average Helpers and above

ANDROID PLAYERS!

Don’t delete the first part from your downloaded files, though, as you will lose your progress. And if you have already finished all the previous Helping the Hotties updates and just want to continue from where you left off, download and install the second part of this updated Android version. Then, load the save you want to continue from.

If you ever need to delete your Android version of the game, you can always save your progress by backing up the saves. Your saves are located somewhere like: /Internal storage/Android/data/com.xredgames.helpingthehotties/

so just copy com.xredgames.helpingthehotties folder and paste it somewhere where you know they will be safe. If you for whatever reason can not update to Part 2 without deleting Part 1, we added a help. You can start a "New game" when you're in Part 2, and you'll get up to 20 questions about what your choices were in Part 1. Once you go through them, you will be able to continue the game and create new Save files. This feature is in early stage, so all feedback is welcome.

Walkthrough

There is an included Walkthrough in the game for all the Average Helpers, and you can call it up with the W key, or by clicking the icon in the quick menu, but if that's not enough, you can also just download the latest Helping the Hotties

Walkthrough -

First time here? Don't worry, get a Helping the Hotties Free Demo -

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021

We made it!

You and us, we made it. After more than 20 000 work hours spent crafting the story and all of the different story paths, creating fantastic renders and breathtaking animations all rendered in fantastic 4K, adding features like different voiceovers (5 different actors), music focused on the current mood and sound effects emphasizing what is going on in the game. Missions and Achievements, interactive walkthrough, and many many testing and bug fixing, so you can play them on your favorite PC, Mac or Android device downloaded from our very own server.

It was tough, probably the toughest thing I did in my life. It was so stressful not only on me, but on my incredible team as well, who stayed by my side when it was easy to quit, but they believed in xRed and in the Hotties and I will never forget that.

We never stoped learning and looking for a way to improve the game and experience. Now when I look at the game, there are soo many things I would change just to improve it a little bit, but no, we had to stop otherwise it would never be finished. And don't get me wrong, I am happy where we got with it, but boy was it tough.

Of course, nothing would be possible without your incredible support, checking on us if we were slacking or not doing enough, and truly THANK YOU for that.

We bought more than a thousand different assets, making this game 100% legitimate and not a single piece of software we used for creating this game was pirated. From the tinniest DAZ asset to Adobe and Microsoft software solutions. We respect the community which helps us build this incredible games and we encourage all the other creators, especially big ones to do the same.

Now, we will turn to Steam version of the game, getting it prepared for the release, but we are still short on the voiceover for the 0.10 and 1.0 content update, so expect these to come out in the upcoming weeks as soon as they are recorded.

What is next?

We will take a super short break, just to prevent the burnout and then we will show you how creative we are. We still didn't decide if the Hotties will be continued, that all depends on YOU.

BUT! Before that, GO and get the latest update. Tell us what you think. Leave your feedback!

Download

Get the latest 4K version with HiFi audio available to Skilled Helpers and above or

ANDROID PLAYERS!

Don’t delete the first part from your downloaded files, though, as you will lose your progress. And if you have already finished all the previous Helping the Hotties updates and just want to continue from where you left off, download and install the second part of this updated Android version. Then, load the save you want to continue from.

If you ever need to delete your Android version of the game, you can always save your progress by backing up the saves. Your saves are located somewhere like: /Internal storage/Android/data/com.xredgames.helpingthehotties/

so just copy com.xredgames.helpingthehotties folder and paste it somewhere where you know they will be safe. If you for whatever reason can not update to Part 2 without deleting Part 1, we added a help. You can start a "New game" when you're in Part 2, and you'll get up to 20 questions about what your choices were in Part 1. Once you go through them, you will be able to continue the game and create new Save files. This feature is in early stage, so all feedback is welcome.

Walkthrough

There is an included Walkthrough in the game for all the Average Helpers, and you can call it up with the W key, or by clicking the icon in the quick menu, but if that's not enough, you can also just download the latest Helping the Hotties

Walkthrough -

Yeah this is amazing!

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017

We made it!

What is next?

Download

ANDROID PLAYERS!

Walkthrough

Walkthrough -

and now we wait.jpg

PantaRhei

Jul 6, 2022
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
I managed to run the mod without any problems, but the voiceover of the characters is turned off

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes