3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It wouldnt be the first time they rushed and ending out of nowhere, it happened in their previous game as well although the reason there was that they fucked it up by adding ntr. It seems this time they couldn't come up with any ideas that wasn't cucking the mc so they just went ahead and finished it instead lol. Or maybe I could be wrong and this last update is actually huge with 8 hrs of gameplay, who knows.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a piece of cake! Up to a certain point, you'll be in a relationship and a couple of scenes won't depend on you at all.
Afterwards, a lot will change, but you won't be able to have fun with everyone at the same time. Moreover, it's easy to mess up relationships with the campers.
So, here you are the mastermind of your own happiness. The harem is more about the female environment than the fact that you can have sex with everyone at the same time.
I think I remember why I never got to try the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Helping the Hotties [v1.0] [xRed Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. I was kinda in a rush. Can't offer support until in like ~20 hours.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.10.0 1080p -> v1.0 1080p [1,12 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.10.0 1080p -> v1.0 1080p [1,12 GB]
- - -

For everyone who wants to ask about a changelog, best I can do: Image folder has 1656 new or changed Render. Video folder has 112 new or changed videos/animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Helping the Hotties [v1.0] [xRed Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Reminds me of alot of subpar Hollywood movies that have come out in recent years.
It feels like the game was out designed by a committee or some Hollywood marketing team. Colorful but lifeless.
Almost all these games are done with zero understanding of what the ending is going to be and what needs to be done to get there. The creator just has a setup and some characters and scenes they want to do and starts there, and then things go randomly with no goal in sight so they just meander all over (driven by what sex scenes they want this time), and then eventually the creator gets bored and 'oh shit better wedge in an ending.' In addition, some of them (like this one) go through wholesale rip and tear replacement at some late stage, which further muddles things.

Of course even with all that they can still be very fappable, which is what really counts. But at a certain point I just start fast forwarding through the 'plot' and 'dialogue' because I no longer care.

A very few games (usually not the episodic ones) actually have a fully realized plot where the author obviously mapped out the whole thing before starting, and you can absolutely tell. Like, oh hey, this thing in the ending was set up in the first chapter! Those I read.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So now that it's finally finished can some hero do a proper incest patch for Mum and sisters please? This story is pretty dumb without it.
Endings are not as much of a train wreck as Lewd Island, but that one had incest so was a much better game, even with the super creepy perv MC, and the braindead daughter. :devilish:

Reactions: Macinnes

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
No update?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes