3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
well, the game looks great now that the NTR is FINALLY gone... but so is the incest not happy about that one though... very disappointing.

• Angry
Reactions: FloridaNed

Gen24

Jan 13, 2019
Someone please notice me, i played the 1st part and uninstalled it. And now, i'm unable to play the 2nd part because i've lost my save file. Is there anyone can provide your save files for me please? I'll highly appreciate it!

Reactions: Punto

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Where can I set the in-game walkthrough? It can't be found in my setting.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
scrappy Can you please update the mod?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
well, the game looks great now that the NTR is FINALLY gone... but so is the incest not happy about that one though... very disappointing.
Perhaps some industrious soul will create a mod to put the incest back into the game? I have never even attempted to create a Renpy mod, but I am curious as to how complicated/difficult it is.

Reactions: tidus

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Are you no longer doing a walkthrough for this game, Scrappy? I know you've got a lot on your plate, so it would be understandable if you had dropped it.

Edit: it seems Scrappy has not been heard from since June 9th. I hope that simply means he is taking some time off.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does this turned into a kinetic novel? I remember playing it year or so ago, it was possible to focus on one girl, now there is some unavoidable sex scene from the start... wtf is that? That was not there last time I played this... :unsure:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
2.jpeg

Hey, everyone!

Are you prepared for an immersive journey like no other, captivating scenes, and an unexpected turn of events in the final Helping the Hotties update? As you already know, the eclipse is almost here, and the hotties are in need of your help more than ever before. Do you have any idea as for what’s about to happen? There are plenty of things still left uncovered…

After weeks of dedicated work, we are proud to announce the final Helping the Hotties update, in which we hope to deliver a fantastic ending to a story that you won’t be able to forget for a long time. Thank you for helping us with the development of Helping the Hotties and creating an adult visual novel as interesting as this one. All of this would not have been possible without you being here.

e10i1033.jpeg

Around twenty thousand hours have been spent crafting the story and all of the different story paths in Helping the Hotties, creating fantastic renders and breathtaking animations, adding features like voiceovers and achievements, fixing bugs, and testing. There are currently about two hundred thousand lines of code, twelve thousand lines of text and more than ten hours of playthrough time.

Beta testing for the final Helping the Hotties update begins in about ten days, and we need your help to complete Helping the Hotties. Do you want to help us with testing and be one of the first people to check out what we have been working on? Definitely think about becoming a Skilled Helper or above.

Don’t wait any longer for camp adventures! Download the latest Helping the Hotties update from the official Helping the Hotties download page

At the moment, we are adding finishing touches to the last Helping the Hotties update, and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback about the update and the complete Helping the Hotties experience. Don’t forget to check out our other platforms to connect with the Helping the Hotties community while you wait for the update. Thank you again!

Here is our Twitter:

And this is our Discord:

Sep 28, 2021
Edit:

Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

When will you update this mod

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Well, the game isn't that bad. It does have a lot of WTF moments and questionable decisions made by the dev that make you scratch your head, but it ain't finished yet, so maybe the best is saved for last, or the last updates, in our case.:unsure:
Reminds me of alot of subpar Hollywood movies that have come out in recent years.

It feels like the game was out designed by a committee or some Hollywood marketing team. Colorful but lifeless.

The lack of expression on alot of these renders and girl’s designs just adds to the lobotomised Barbie doll feeling of being colorful but lifeless.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Edit:

Will this be updated? It has been weeks

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Edit:

any chance for new edition? .10

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Reminds me of alot of subpar Hollywood movies that have come out in recent years.

It feels like the game was out designed by a committee or some Hollywood marketing team. Colorful but lifeless.

The lack of expression on alot of these renders and girl’s designs just adds to the lobotomised Barbie doll feeling of being colorful but lifeless.
it's called the tik-tok generation for me
unless they smooch a selfie / story / live
they are practicaly dead
no feeling or facial expression

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
NSFW_01.png

Hey, everyone!

Is this what you all have been waiting for?

This is just the first of many previews of the upcoming Helping the Hotties update. Don’t forget to check out our other platforms while you wait for the update.

Here is our Discord:

And this is our Twitter:

After weeks of dedicated work, we are proud to announce the final Helping the Hotties update, in which we hope to deliver a fantastic ending to a story that you won’t be able to forget for a long time. Thank you for helping us with the development of Helping the Hotties and creating an adult visual novel as interesting as this one. All of this would not have been possible without you being here.

Download the latest Helping the Hotties update .
Thank you. ❤‍
Cheers!

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 2762538

Hey, everyone!

Is this what you all have been waiting for?

This is just the first of many previews of the upcoming Helping the Hotties update. Don’t forget to check out our other platforms while you wait for the update.

Here is our Discord:

And this is our Twitter:

Download the latest Helping the Hotties update .
Thank you. ❤‍
Cheers!
I'm confused, will the game completely end? On Steam they mention 'the first season of the game' so I thought there would be more.

Reactions: Azsouth
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes