3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bubak

Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys

This is EP1 + EP2, or EP2 only? If only EP2, where to get EP1? Search on F95 does not find it.

Thanks

PS: just for info - 3 of 5 Win links are dead :(

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
For those of you who want to name MC you have to start the intro again from settings start from beginning.

Also nice to see the developer accepted player feedback to change the dialog in the Eve scene so the mc no longer thinks/behaves like a cuck and now i'm 95% certain it is Paul.
Thank you! Glad I found your post.

Reactions: Maragdus

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Was wondering if anyone else has been getting this error... completely breaks the game for me (won't start at all).
Not sure if it's a python version issue or an OS issue (I'm using Raspian Buster currently on an 8gb Pi4B, the latest renpy sdk [7.4.4] and my python is apparently v3.7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone wanna try to help me figure this error out? xRedGames, are ya still around?

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
My android unofficial port of:
Red Falls apk [Episode 2]
Join on
The link seems to be dead. I appreciate your efforts and would like to see your work available for download somewhere if possible.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I wanna warn people from supporting this guy in Steam.

" "

"Steam version currently includes only Episode 1 and it's price is $5, but it will increase with each new release (once I add Episode 2, the price will probably be $7.50 and so on"

"$5 PER MONTH

Access to both Red Falls and Lewd Island Season 2 releases, 3 day delay"

So what do we got ? Same price at Patreon and Steam, but at Steam we dont have Episode 2. Then I've found an interesting discussion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn't free demo and we paid ya, plus I wouldnt say anything if it would be 5 or 7 days. But 2 months and not a word about such a long delay..and he isnt sure what we mean.

Decision is up to you, lads.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You and me both, gamer, you and me both ....

I deleted my compressed version post b/c of the DMCA takedown on every link
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

HEADSET VOLUME WARNING: This game has LOUD volume presets. Just a warning.
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
RedFalls-Ep2-pc-HQCompressed
Original 593 Megs
crunched 386 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
(Let me know if links go down)

If you would like a smaller Medium image quality file, please let me know.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: xRed Games - - - - -
Other Games: Lewd Island

BaasB if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
considering this is a sandbox, how bad is the grind in this? I tend to avoid sandbox games altogether but have played the occasional one where its fairly easy to advance the plot and know what to do/where to go with the free roam elements.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
considering this is a sandbox, how bad is the grind in this? I tend to avoid sandbox games altogether but have played the occasional one where its fairly easy to advance the plot and know what to do/where to go with the free roam elements.
the grind is as you have said it at the end there.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
No grind at all. Just a little free roaming

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Why not ntr tag?i mean eve sneak up in the night and go fuck.who knows ,and mc have sexual attraction to eve so its ntr
Guys stop confusing people, it is NOT NTR if the person fucks others before being in a relationship with you, no it is not, just like if they have had other partners before you and fucked them it is not NTR either.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Guys stop confusing people, it is NOT NTR if the person fucks others before being in a relationship with you, no it is not, just like if they have had other partners before you and fucked them it is not NTR either.
It was not tagged when it released.....then it got tagged.....and now it has no tag....

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. um .. If MC actively pursues her, she does reciprocate,
but she also bangs others, is that something you are ok with?
It was not tagged when it released.....then it got tagged.....and now it has no tag....

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes