3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dev seems to take down the links shared so I think that's why they are not updated.. pm if you want a link.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not the one that created this tread. And I cant edit the OP. The person that created this tread probably didn't feel like the scene is NTR so he didn't add that tag. And I agree with him. The story regarding Eve is not so simple and will unravel in future episodes. It's kinda hard for me to explain without spoiling the game... But rest assured there will be nothing similar with her or any other character in the future.
Well, that last part was another blatant lie now, wasn't it?

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the update, love the game and girls :love:
Let's see if we can give the naughty girls something they need. :p
Keep up the good work developer.(y)

Oct 7, 2019
At some point you get the option to snoop through Eve's phone and there are several photos of her getting dicked and a video where she's getting assfucked...
That’s not so bad. I guess we can pretend it’s all in the past and shouldn’t happen now that MC is back.

although usually when I open my stupid ass mouth I’m proven wrong; so who knows.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
At some point you get the option to snoop through Eve's phone and there are several photos of her getting dicked and a video where she's getting assfucked...
Same pepega writing as Grace, not the worst in the world. But when you assure people that the games taking a different direction and do that instead, kind of shitty

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Meh.....
..was expecting worse.....
That’s not so bad. I guess we can pretend it’s all in the past and shouldn’t happen now that MC is back.

although usually when I open my stupid ass mouth I’m proven wrong; so who knows.
Same pepega writing as Grace, not the worst in the world. But when you assure people that the games taking a different direction and do that instead, kind of shitty
The thing is, if the dev doesn't count that as "similar content" the same goes for flashbacks, dreams, hallucinations and a shitload of other ways to dance around it. After what he said, he actually spent time animating that scene... So what's next? Flashback DP on ep5?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
He might be bored of this project and starting his third game or hes just having writers block and is thinking how to add some useless optional ntr while delivering 50 renders in 5 months on this one too.
Do you know if the NTR is still in the game? Read that was some rework done but got the impression was just reworked dialogue and mc reaction is it that only?
Or the scene was deleted or at bare minimum is avoidable now?
Skipable means shit to me because still happens.

So the mom is portraited as a huge slut right? Completely ruining the mom character in the game for so many folks and mom is my fav family member in incest games :cry: .

That previous NTR scene and now in the new update from what I read her phone is full of pics of her getting railed by other's and a video getting railed in the ass is that true? If so another disguised NTR crap.
Seems that the dev post of no more of that type of content was another lie of the dev.

So i should keep avoiding the game or was corrected? Its a shame because seems to have great renders.

Ty

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The thing is, if the dev doesn't count that as "similar content" the same goes for flashbacks, dreams, hallucinations and a shitload of other ways to dance around it. After what he said, he actually spent time animating that scene... So what's next? Flashback DP on ep5?
Its seems like its just a kink for whoever is writing or is in charge of the game. So yeah, probably. That persons writing that down. I was really hoping for something good after the disaster that was lewd island too

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes