3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Red Falls [Ep. 2] [xRed Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.05 GB

Compressed Win Size: 249 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 247 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 252 MB

PS: MEGA link not provide due to game is prone to DMCA takedown.

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
most of the uploads are ow unavailable. One more thing. Does this include the ep1? I don't want to waste time to download it if tit's just ep2

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just kinda stumbled upon this game...is it still in active development? How does it compare to games like AOA Academy, Being A DIK, and City of Broken Dreamers?

Thanks all.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just kinda stumbled upon this game...is it still in active development? How does it compare to games like AOA Academy, Being A DIK, and City of Broken Dreamers?

Thanks all.
Dude...the game barely started it's life cycle...I guess the graphics are good. You get teasers in the form of the girls in skimpy outfits. That's it.
Too early to say anything else.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've tried searching for episode 1 but couldn't find it.. is it worth playing it or this one is a new story kinda lost

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
All win files except one in compressed form, down, please correct that issue :) thank you!!
They are meant to be compressed to decrease the download file size. You download the zipped file and right click on it after download and select "Extract All" from the menu

superprokop

Dec 27, 2018
They are meant to be compressed to decrease the download file size. You download the zipped file and right click on it after download and select "Extract All" from the menu
Pretty sure they are referring to that fact that so many download links are dead and not to the fact that only the compressed is available.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes