3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
MC's girlfriend didn't fuck anyone, no idea where people are getting that from. She turns up at the MC's room at the start, they fuck and start talking about plans then he gets called to come help out at Red Falls.

His girlfriend ends up jealous he's there with a group of women but he calms her down. She is completely faithful.

There is only 1 scene that could remotely be classed as NTR but the woman involved is married and active sexually so I wouldn't class it as ntr at all. She's shown fucking a guy one night that may or may not be her husband and she has some sex pics on her phone. That is the total sum of anything ntr related. I can't call it ntr because none of it is done for jealousy.

The 2 girls he lives with, sisters if you name them as such, seem to be virgins, 1 of them is at least and only seem to be chasing the MC.

The 4 girls there for rehab are only interested in the MC.

There is only 1 other guy shown and none of the girls, even his own wife, seem interested in anything there.

MC isn't being passive, they run a centre where people go to help for various things and have rules to follow, he isn't supposed to be fucking the patients. That will likely change down the line but he's staff at a rehab centre, he isn't going to start banging everything that moves, it wouldn't make any sense.

So, it has one very brief blink and you miss it "ntr" scene you don't even need to watch and a few pictures on a phone you don't need to see.

This is as much of an ntr game as I am a giant pink laser beam firing Unicorn bent on world domination with my army of one legged space chickens.
Thanks for the detailed answer.
I would like to clarify 1 point. A woman who has "3 letters" is mandatory LI or is she not a LI?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
But yes. Real NTR is planned for the game in the future. In fact, the story is designed for that. At least it's not there yet
Overview:
You are a college student madly in love with your girlfriend, but instead of spending summer with her, you receive an unexpected phone call. Next day you’re on a bus going to work in a boys educational and misbehavior camp, but to your surprise it’s not boys camp anymore…

If the ntr is really planned, with this kind of description, people will get confused and keep coming back to complain because it CLEARLY seems to appeal to players they like: Harem and NOTHING boys (so, duh, being a camp WITHOUT boys) . And the one who tells me otherwise, is that he played few of these games and does not know that this is how most of the descriptions of harem games without ntr are. Anyway, planned or not, coming from this dev (who made the island game) I'd be scared of what he might do lol. Sorry for my english.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Oh the bleating about NTR is like tinnitus... it just never stops

Anyways, lovely harem game with enough diversity of characters in the girls to make life interesting. Even the sandbox is bearable, which is actually quite shocking!

Definitely worth keeping an eye on
Harem games are technically NTR too, because you never have sex with any girl. You want to free from NTR, then you have to find a real woman.

Reactions: Rikocella PorceGoD

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Correct. And this scene isn't even NTR. The woman is cheating on her husband. But it has no lasting effect on her marriage, so no "taking away the girl". So it's just cheating. And with the MC she has no relationship whatsoever. So also from the point of view no NTR. It is only considered an NTR because the haters have no clue about this topic and call every sex scene an NTR where a woman has sex with someone other than the MC.

But yes. Real NTR is planned for the game in the future. In fact, the story is designed for that. At least it's not there yet
Real NTR is not planned for this game and the dev himself has said in this exact thread that NTR is not planned at all and it is a Harem game. I don't know where you got your source from other than your own beliefs and hopes.

I'm not saying this game cannot change direction into having actual NTR in the future just what has been said at present is that this is not the case.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is there no menu or save option for this game..?
both Esc and right mouse button dont seem to do anything...
cant adjust the basic things like volume and text speed...
and saving... how do you save? or am i supposed to start from the start everytime i load the game?

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
So, it has one very brief blink and you miss it "ntr" scene you don't even need to watch and a few pictures on a phone you don't need to see.
No, that is not true that you don't need to watch it or see it. If you want to go for her route from what i'm seeing you need to watch it and see it. Because that's her stupid story that dev came up with. Which is pretty fucking stupid because at that point barely anybody going to be on her route. So he literally fucked the whole mom character.

He already lied about there is not going to be anything like this again. So, i'm pretty sure when the game becomes at that point where everything comes out in open, everybody learns the truth or just mc learns the whole truth everything about Eve, i bet when explaining the whole story, he's going to show some "flashbacks" to show how everything become like this, how she fucked those "patients", why and how the rules changed now, how Paul probably just blackmailing and using her basically now because there is no really affection between them, probably we are going to see what kinda pictures and maybe videos of her with those "patients" that she is getting blackmailed. That's why she kinda accepted her fate and we don't really feel like they have no affection because they are acting like that in front of everyone and they actually don't like each other anymore.

Whole Eve's stupid story. The end. Roll the credits.

Or it could just be the antagonist Paul (he sure feel like the main villian) first started all this. And not the whore that she is that started all this. But to be honest with you that doesn't change shit. It's still the same just Paul started all this.

Or maybe there is some really secret deep shit going on that's why all this happened? And that she actually never fucked anybody other than Paul. I hope she's not a whore and it's only been Paul someway somehow. I changed my mind after my post. Personally even tho i fucking hate the scene, pictures and video, that reason in the end is going to make me continue playing the game or not. Because this is going to be a harem game at the end of the day.

But i doubt with this dev. I know i'm assuming too much. But he already lied and did it so, my first assume it's just going to happen i just feel it with this dev. I don't think he has some kinda deep story shit going on. This is just an excuse to put some ntr but not really ntr scenes in his own way with "flashbacks, pictures, videos, not in a relationship yet".

I wonder which developer did the same excuse even tho they said ntr is not going to be in the game? :unsure: I never played those two games and i will never play it. For a minute that developer's games listed as other games here. I swear these dudes are partners. Better yet it's like they are the same person. At least this is going to be a harem game. So there is some hope i guess? I'm really hoping this is it tho. No more showing her doing that shit for the love of god please. Picture is not enough he even animated that anal sex ffs. But like i said i doubt with this dev.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, that is not true that you don't need to watch it or see it.
Yes it is, you only need to follow her outside, you don't need to see what she's doing. You get the option to watch what she's doing or go back in .... guess which one to pick to not see her getting railed?

It's an easy one.

And besides that, why would anyone scared of seeing a woman with another man go after the only sexually active married woman on the camp?

I mean, i'm not saying it's a monumentally dumb thing to complain about buuuuuuuuuuuut it is.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Updated for EP 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted
sorry i cant find the gallery/ scenes replay :oops:

Reactions: juliant7

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
is there no menu or save option for this game..?
both Esc and right mouse button dont seem to do anything...
cant adjust the basic things like volume and text speed...
and saving... how do you save? or am i supposed to start from the start everytime i load the game?
I think that's just for the intro scene. I had to close the game and reopen it but now the intro is gone forever and option to change name is forever locked. The game now auto skips ahead to a different point in the game but at least the usual renpy options are back.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Confusing shitty character relation system with no hints..

For anyone searching the thread.
Keywords: relation relationship she is your mom mother sister sisters brother son

Here's what i got:

(Lowercase works best in dialogues)

Emily: sister (little sister)
Kiara: sister (big sister) - Not available to define tho
Eve: mom

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes