3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Frankly the MC makes me cringe. He's so busy being petty and miserable he's missing out on the important stuff. Like keeping his wits about him and being careful around axes.
As much trouble as Naomi and Belle are, they do have a point, he has to come up with a better excuse.
And yeah, Paul is a bit of a dick. That doesn't mean the MC has to stoop to his level.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The only person shown with someone else is Eve, there are 7 other girls.

No idea where people are getting this ntr focus from. 2 of the girls that are living in the building with him haven't been with anyone else neither has his girlfriend.

The other 4 are a mixed bag but none are chasing other dick.

The only one shown taking any dick is Eve and it's still not clear if it was her husband she was fucking. The rest isn't flashbacks, it's pictures on her phone.

This is starting to get a bit Chinese Whispers where one person said something and along the way people keep adding to it to the point where now people are complaining about stuff that doesn't even happen.
Who knows. It might happen according to the dev team's behaviour and their style in their previous game. I thought this would be different. But, there are doing "technically it's not" stuff, even after manipulating audience that they wont do that stuff anymore in prologue discussions. So, I completely understand all the fears of players here. Still now, no one in team have appeared here. But they were very ready to say *those scenes won't happen from next episode anymore* in earlier discussions.

Yeah, I still hope, atleast from next episodes, the focus for eve will be with MC rather than we seeing her with other man/men. I know it's optional. But, why those are implemented in the first place in what is published as a harem game in which MC is the only man have focus? Why all these flashbacks? You could say, for story purpose? Okay. I think we got enough whorish storyline of eve. We already know she is the slut. We "got the point". Now, dev team minimize atleast from next chapter and concentrate on how to make Eve worthy as a Love Interest on the same level with other young girl love interests, unless they are trying to make "voyeur fans, closet NTR fans" as happy. If that is what it is, atleast I expect them to be honest about it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes it is, you only need to follow her outside, you don't need to see what she's doing. You get the option to watch what she's doing or go back in .... guess which one to pick to not see her getting railed?

It's an easy one.

And besides that, why would anyone scared of seeing a woman with another man go after the only sexually active married woman on the camp?

I mean, i'm not saying it's a monumentally dumb thing to complain about buuuuuuuuuuuut it is.
He said, if u want to be in her route, you need to be see those scene and pics. And i can agree with him. I tried both scenarios and in the avoidable scenario, we dont get the scene at morning where Eve finds the "bulge" of MC or something like that. I dont remember clearly. But yes, if we see her scenes and pics, we get more dialogues and screentime with her upto now. Dont know how it turn out in future for eve if MC avoids all that voyerism. It might be interesting. Or may be it's not and eve no longer a Li if u avoid all that.

Reactions: LegendKing23

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
He said, if u want to be in her route, you need to be see those scene and pics. And i can agree with him. I tried both scenarios and in the avoidable scenario, we dont get the scene at morning where Eve finds the "bulge" of MC or something like that. I dont remember clearly. But yes, if we see her scenes and pics, we get more dialogues and screentime with her upto now. Dont know how it turn out in future for eve if MC avoids all that voyerism. It might be interesting. Or may be it's not and eve no longer a Li if u avoid all that.
Hmm, I understand correctly that either the MC needs to ignore the content of a "specific genre" and then Eve won't be LI, or the MC should act like a cuck and accept that she is a past (and present?) whore?
I'm just sitting here and still don't understand how to perceive this game, and given all the comments, it reminds me of another game in which the situation is similar.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think that's just for the intro scene. I had to close the game and reopen it but now the intro is gone forever and option to change name is forever locked. The game now auto skips ahead to a different point in the game but at least the usual renpy options are back.
so when does the into scene end? im already inspecting the girls rooms for contraband and still no menus...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i don´t know if you figured it already but once you played through the prologue you get the menus.
when does this prologue end? at what scene?
i feel like it should have ended when i started seeing green mod options?
or for example when deciding if we let the girls keep their contraband or not? should be able to save for those?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
w8 can you kill the narcissist and the gf too
You're wanting to kill the gf for loving her man?

And kill a girl because she happens to be confident.....

That's a bit unhealthy, maybe see someone about that, maybe someone with a couch that charges by the hour.

• Angry
Reactions: KingWeWuz

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
when does this prologue end? at what scene?
i feel like it should have ended when i started seeing green mod options?
or for example when deciding if we let the girls keep their contraband or not? should be able to save for those?
hmmm... yeha the prologue ends after you leave for camp and you automaticly get on the "main page". maybe its a conflict with the mod since i didn´t used it when i first started it.

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
hmmm... yeha the prologue ends after you leave for camp and you automaticly get on the "main page". maybe its a conflict with the mod since i didn´t used it when i first started it.
ok seems it really was a WT issue.. it prompted me with an error with i ignored and that was probably the switch back to the menu..
closed the game and now seems the menu is active

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes