3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
None of that has any bearing on anything i've said nor is relevant to the post you quoted.

I've never once, in my thousands of posts, said I want to see ntr or voyeurism, I have only ever said they don;t bother me and not in this thread so why that was brought up I have no idea.

Nor is my wanting female protag games relevant to this thread at all.

My comment was about people complaining the dev is doing a bad job when he has a decent sized paying audience so must be doing something right.

You can't make a game that will please everyone and regardless of whether this is a public forum or not it's obvious this game will not be for a certain type of person. The content with Eve isn't going to change no matter how much people here dislike it which leaves 2 choices, find something they do like and use a bit of common sense or play groundhog day and keep repeating complaints about content that is never going to change.

I just find it weird that people would rather bleat complaints than find something they would rather play instead, seems backwards as fuck to me.
Looking at the OP is a game for HAREM player.
Nobody should need to read anything other than the OP to understand if it's a game that can please the player or not.

So I understand a lot more the player's complaint that is fooled by a false overview. And a message from DEV in February.
Than the complaints about the opinions of players who felt trolled by the DEV.

https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170722

For me, games with avoidable NTR, I still play, but I prefer to wait 5 or 10 updates, because the development ends up being extremely slow. But games with HAREM and without NTR/Voyeurism with males NPCs I try already in v1-3.
A changelog describing:
- teasing / HJ / BJ / sex scene / with MC
- HJ / BJ / sex scene / without MC ("in the past")
is also important.

Then everyone decides if it's worth the download.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looking at the OP is a game for HAREM player.
Nobody should need to read anything other than the OP to understand if it's a game that can please the player or not.

So I understand a lot more the player's complaint that is fooled by a false overview. And a message from DEV in February.
Than the complaints about the opinions of players who felt trolled by the DEV.

https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170722
Sooo, an overview claiming an MC is madly in love with his girlfriend and going to work on a camp sounds instantly like a harem game to you?

It says to me he's going to work and is madly in love with his girlfriend. The overview says NOTHING about other women whether the MC will fuck anyone or they will fuck other people. The only 2 people mentioned in the overview are the MC and the girlfriend he's madly in love with. How the fuck you got harem from that I don't know.

Like i've said several times now, people complaining on here doesn't matter to the dev. He has a decent sized paying player base and those are the ones he listens to.

Nothing said on this forum is going to change anything in game.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, I sat and watched this discussion to see if it was worth starting the game or not.
And as a result, I think that this will be another game in which the MC was originally a given character with an established character. And the content in the game so far still comes with an emphasis on voyeurism than on the adventures of the MC.
The only thing that I did not understand, if there is only voyeurism content, then why there are "3 letters" in the tags and genres.
In general, I'll probably put off the game indefinitely :(.
Thanks to those who answered my stupid questions (or did not answer :cry:).

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Harem: YES!
Other dudes: NO!

Like I've said NO NTR in RedFalls. This is from the dev . If u don't like the content move on at the end of the day the dev is the driver we just along 4 the ride

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This dev definitely doesn't understand physics at all. X-Ray vision does not put babydoll lingerie under a bikini. Could it be the "Harem" tag is what's going on in his head when he activates what should be called Perv-Ray?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev could probably have done a better job with less effort by taking a photo of a real sandwich and image mapping it onto a rectangle. This thing looks like Playschool made a foray into the fast food industry. Is that the pink slime from Fallout 4?

sammich.png

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
not sure if this is a problem or just how the game is but it seems whenever animations play i just get a black image. i assume its not meant to be like that because i see the arrows on the left and right

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Damn this thread is a real dumpster fire lmao

Does anyone know how to replay the prologue? I had to close the game but now when I reopen it, it just skips ahead past the prologue now.

Same thing happens after redownloading the game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

Does anyone know how to replay the prologue? I had to close the game but now when I reopen it, it just skips ahead past the prologue now.

klick on new game in menu and it asks if you want to replay prologue

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

You have to go to the options. There's a "Start the game from the beginning" option under the Auto-Forward Time slider.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I won't say it's a mob group conspiracy. But yeah, some devs getting influenced by other devs directly or indirectly and creating the same voyeur or flashback system to show other mem with potential Lis in non-ntr games.
Or they just don't care what fetish you love or hate to see and just write what they want? Always nice to see a dev that doesn't bend the knee.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The videos are in webm format. You probably need to download and install support for it.

not sure if this is a problem or just how the game is but it seems whenever animations play i just get a black image. i assume its not meant to be like that because i see the arrows on the left and right

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes