3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev uses persistent store and even keeps track of what episode you were on. This is at the front of the current script:

Code:
    $ persistent.current_episode = 2
    if persistent.firstTimePlaying:
They then set firstTimePlaying to false. So you need to do one of the following:

Trash the persistent store by entirely deleting the save directory for this game wherever your platform's Renpy hides such stuff.

or

Enable the console, start the game, do a Shift-O and then type
Code:
persistent.firstTimePlaying=True
close the console and quit the game. Start it again, and this time the game will think that you are a newbie again.

Note: Dev is one of those asshats that both hides everything in rpa archives and also removes all of the renpy source code in a vain attempt to keep people like me from answering your question. And, of course, they have disabled the console. So park the attached decompiled options file that I have edited to re-enable it in your game directory.

Damn this thread is a real dumpster fire lmao

Does anyone know how to replay the prologue? I had to close the game but now when I reopen it, it just skips ahead past the prologue now.

Same thing happens after redownloading the game.

Reactions: Blackowl97

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
hey scrapy there seems to be some issues with your mod for me..
first of all at the end of the prologue it raised an error about something called WT, which i just ignored and it made me skip the transiion to the menu activation(this is the first time i played this..)
and then later on when you try to resist the urge to turn and look at Naomi we get an error "screen nmod is not known"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the menu issue seems to solve itself after closing the game and opening it again but only if you actually went past the prologue
I've updated the mod, hopefully i've fixed all the errors

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone know how you get the
scene? I played through the entire game so far without coming across it. From its position in the gallery it seems to come between
and

Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone understood how to clean the damn office and how to chop the damn wood?

I got hooked by the amazing renders and I forgot why I don't ever play sandboxes.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Has anyone understood how to clean the damn office and how to chop the damn wood?

I got hooked by the amazing renders and I forgot why I don't ever play sandboxes.
you have to klick somewhere on the left side of the screen when standing in camp in front of the houses to chop wood. and cleaning start automaticly after you done the 3 other chores

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
they remove the prologue? i didn't get the scene with jane on new game. i was forced to start a new game because for some reason my prev save is error

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
i think its emily. she is the only one with that fingernails.
I dont think its true. Both sisters have similar white nails + Naomi. Ofc nail colour is a thing you can change.

But I also think its Emily.

edit: after some research, it looks closest to what Emily has, yes.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I dont think its true. Both sisters have similar white nails + Naomi. Ofc nail colour is a thing you can change.

But I also think its Emily.
emily has "pure" short nails like the one in the scene naomi has longer nails and kiara has some kind of flowers (for me it looks like that) painted on them.

Jul 20, 2020
Just did a playthrough of this one, and I'm personally not a fan of NTR on story based characters, but the thing with Eve didn't really bother me too much. I think if she was an established LI (not a potential future LI) it may be different in my eyes, but I don't see much issue with it.

Other than that, the MC is...well... a bit of a wimp, his GF is obsessive and should likely be a patient at redfalls as well. I personally like all the characters, some have their issues (belle being the stereotypical overly sexual female character IMO), but still all are likeable. Stacy and violet are cute as ever and Nicole is even growing on me.

May 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/01-listview.rpy", line 2, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'positional'

I am getting such an error, how can I solve it?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
can someone remove the ntr tag ? dont wanna get jebaited as ntr lover there will be no ntr in the future this is a harem game as far as I understand? and his mom will never be a love interest because she is his real mom and his game is on patreon or am I wrong?

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
So nobody is discussing who they think the individual was at the end of this last update?
For some reason I got a gut-feeling it was his girlfriend (think she's called Jane). Though I have no evidence to back it up.

I also seem to remember Eve stating she would come up with a way to see/touch his member, but I don't think it was her based on the frame of the individual.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't like how he has destroyed the character of the mother for many of us. But if you look at their patreon it is clear that their paying fan base is happy with what is happening. It is not a game for me (the mother was my main li because she is the most attractive and now I have lost all interest) but I understand that for the dev it is a good deal

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I don't like how he has destroyed the character of the mother for many of us. But if you look at their patreon it is clear that their paying fan base is happy with what is happening. It is not a game for me (the mother was my main li because she is the most attractive and now I have lost all interest) but I understand that for the dev it is a good deal
The mother was never a LI of the MC and never will be because that isn't even allowed on Patreon..

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes