3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why is there a narrator in the game?
No need at all, it feels very silly.

Directly narrate, it is not necessary to mark "narrator".
Otherwise, I always feel that a fool is talking.

Reactions: Billybob423

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
Pls help
I can't find the game I played before.
As far as I remember, the game was set in a campground.
The last scene; While 1 female teacher was sunbathing, 3 students were peeking at her. Then we would come out as male teachers and if we wanted, we could ejaculate by observing that female teacher.
What is the name of this game?
A game likely to have the NTR tag.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Pls help
I can't find the game I played before.
As far as I remember, the game was set in a campground.
The last scene; While 1 female teacher was sunbathing, 3 students were peeking at her. Then we would come out as male teachers and if we wanted, we could ejaculate by observing that female teacher.
What is the name of this game?
A game likely to have the NTR tag.
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ thats the place where you should ask that.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Just finish this game.. and boii wonder who the mystery guy banging eve? Did she sleep with the patients before damn.. anyway hope the game be finished instead of abandon..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Would it be possible to ask if someone would be kind enough and make a PDF walkthrough for this game, cause I don't want to mod this game or any game to be more precise, they tend to fuckup your games.

redun

Mar 17, 2018
I have to say this game seems interesting, but the dick is so comedicly oversized it's pretty much a turn off. Like they saw the size in the usual games and thoguht well we gotta beat that, lets just double their size to be safe.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Very cool game and the girls are hotttt, especially Emily. As for Eve getting dicked? doesn't bother me, just relegated to the bottom of the list anyways. Prefer the younger girls tbh.

Finished the update and wow really enjoyed this. It has a lot of potential, I got pretty drawn in. Only complaint: needs more Emily teasing and seducing our MC.
Best girl by far and Violet is pretty hot too.

Last edited:
Reactions: scalvi

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The Gofile, Mega and Mixdrop links are dead and the Uploadhaven one gets flagged as suspicious. Thankfully the Terminal one still works/isn't flagged.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes