3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So, just to double check the - current update ends with the player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I have not seen some of the preview pics from the first post during my play through. For instance the one with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes thats the ending. don´t know what went wrong in your game but it seems you missed the prologue (the scene with your girlfriend). normally it starts automatically bevor you even get to the main menu. you can start it manually in the settings and then start a new game.

Mar 29, 2017
yes thats the ending. don´t know what went wrong in your game but it seems you missed the prologue (the scene with your girlfriend). normally it starts automatically bevor you even get to the main menu. you can start it manually in the settings and then start a new game.
Thanks man, but I saw the prologue. That's not where the pictures is from. For reference I meant this picture from the first post, with Jane in what i know notice to be Kiara's room, not your room. I'm guessing it must just be a promo pic and not a screenshot.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks man, but I saw the prologue. That's not where the pictures is from. For reference I meant this picture from the first post, with Jane in what i know notice to be Kiara's room, not your room. I'm guessing it must just be a promo pic and not a screenshot.
oh that. yeah guess thats not in the game for now.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Updated for EP 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted
don't see scenes replay, where is it in game?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

me130

Dec 11, 2017
After playing through the content, I have to say this game has huge potential. I've never played a game where I love almost all the girls. The renders are suberb, there's mystery, romance, drama (But not exhaustive drama) and no two characters are same. You got yourself a fan here dev!

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
The hottest lady got affair and even a fuck scene in front of MC, nice, you better have something to come up with

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
it has linux libs, so it should run as any other similar renpy pc-package.
(only "win" links in the OP are mistake, it should be either "pc" or "win/lin")
That was my problem because I only looked at the description of the OP and it gave me doubts

But thanks for correcting that mistake.

Reactions: Abhai
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes