3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
If it's true that Inceton is actually xRed (and the evidence is pretty compelling and easily verifiable) then that means Inceton actually has three studios with separate Patreon accounts: Inceton Games, Inceton Games NTR, and xRed Games.
Well yes, although they were transparent and honest with Inceton Games NTR, and since Inceton Games NTR pretty much is still Inceton Games, nobody really has a problem with it, unlike this shady xRed Games stuff that they are trying to hide.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If it's true that Inceton is actually xRed (and the evidence is pretty compelling and easily verifiable) then that means Inceton actually has three studios with separate Patreon accounts: Inceton Games, Inceton Games NTR, and xRed Games.
What role does it actually play who is behind those names? Many developers have several studios or are involved in projects in other studios background. What counts is the quality of the product. Am I wrong? :D

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
What role does it actually play who is behind those names? Many developers have several studios or are involved in projects in other studios background. What counts is the quality of the product. Am I wrong? :D
no you are absolutly right.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What role does it actually play who is behind those names? Many developers have several studios or are involved in projects in other studios background.
But then why even bother to pretend it's not what it actually is? Why couldn't they just be transparent about it and say "hey, we are producing these five games!" instead of hiding behind secondary studio and trying to deny it when it's easy to find the truth anyways. Hell, Inceton even gave a shout out in February to Red Falls on their Patreon page that gained some followers to this project. Now that shout out post has been deleted from Patreon.

I'm sure that those who are now pledged to xRed Games would most likely be pledged to Inceton Games if they had Red Falls and Lewd Island listed in their studio. So does it really matter who is behind these names? I guess not, but if I were supporter of one of these studios, I would be utterly disappointed if I would find out that they are basically lying to me, and instead of producing just three games in case of Inceton Games, they in reality would be producing five games without my knowledge, or then instead of two games in case of xRed Games, they would actually be producing five games without my knowledge. But as it's been proven, Inceton doesn't really give a crap about anything else than the paycheck he collects monthly.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
But then why even bother to pretend it's not what it actually is? Why couldn't they just be transparent about it and say "hey, we are producing these five games!" instead of hiding behind secondary studio and trying to deny it when it's easy to find the truth anyways. Hell, Inceton even gave a shout out in February to Red Falls on their Patreon page that gained some followers to this project. Now that shout out post has been deleted from Patreon.

I'm sure that those who are now pledged to xRed Games would most likely be pledged to Inceton Games if they had Red Falls and Lewd Island listed in their studio. So does it really matter who is behind these names? I guess not, but if I were supporter of one of these studios, I would be utterly disappointed if I would find out that they are basically lying to me, and instead of producing just three games in case of Inceton Games, they in reality would be producing five games without my knowledge, or then instead of two games in case of xRed Games, they would actually be producing five games without my knowledge. But as it's been proven, Inceton doesn't really give a crap about anything else than the paycheck he collects monthly.
Possibly so as not to give haters too much surface to attack? Especially when it comes to NTR, a lot of people are spinning around, downright hysterically. Especially in the english-speaking area, this fetish is not only completely misunderstood, often completely wrongly defined, but also anything more than tolerated. So the haters can target one studio, but leave the other alone.

I dont know. The dev will have it´s reasons. For me the result counts.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Possibly so as not to give haters too much surface to attack? Especially when it comes to NTR, a lot of people are spinning around, downright hysterically. Especially in the english-speaking area, this fetish is not only completely misunderstood, often completely wrongly defined, but also anything more than tolerated. So the haters can target one studio, but leave the other alone.

Well if that was the case, then Inceton just heavily shot himself to the leg with xRed when he decided to do some of that cucky stuff with xRed Games too. Inceton Games is already well known as a heavy NTR content developer studio from the past, and as you can see from this thread too, bringing in some cucky content really didn't play well in their hands if they wanted to get the hate free pass for xRed Games. Now both of these studios are getting targeted because of that. I agree, NTR is heavily misunderstood and completely wrongly defined, but then you really shouldn't just take any risks if you want to get that hate free pass. First he shot himself to the leg with Red Falls and month later he did the same with Echoes when he even has totally own Patreon page for that content.

And yeah, they do have their reasons. In this case, the more Benjamin Franklin's they will get to their bank account monthly, the better. Result counts for sure, it's just fair for everybody to know who they actually are dealing with.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

This team going under different names is only good for them (earning more money) but how is it good for the consumer? To get all the content from this team you have to subscriber to 3 Patreon pages costing you 3 times the money. Why are you defending this?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This team going under different names is only good for them (earning more money) but how is it good for the consumer? To get all the content from this team you have to subscriber to 3 Patreon pages costing you 3 times the money. Why are you defending this?
It's got nothing to do with defending it. It's just smart business practice to maximize revenue sources. If you put all your eggs in one basket and the basket breaks, all your eggs go with it. That said, if people aren't going to be cautious about who they support on patreon when it's been said countless times that many devs on there have a serious issue with being trustworthy, then that is on the individual for being suckered. It's no different if someone chose to play three card monte with a hustler on the street when all their friends tell them not to because it's a scam. A fool and their money are always soon parted.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't know the reasons. Maybe it's really all about the money. But I don't see any problem there either. Developing games costs money and a lot of time. The software and hardware that are needed, even to generate some quality, are usually not freeware, they cost money. The developers don't create games just for fun. They want at least to recoup their costs. And of course, if possible, earn money with it. In addition, the rules of patreon and subscriber differ significantly. That will play a role.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXwankerXx

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Well yes, although they were transparent and honest with Inceton Games NTR, and since Inceton Games NTR pretty much is still Inceton Games, nobody really has a problem with it, unlike this shady xRed Games stuff that they are trying to hide.
I'm not arguing that I'm just saying that they already have a separate studio where you have to pay more money to access the same studios games.
Just the fact that they aren't honest about it is sketchy. The only reason for them to open up another Patreon that makes the same kind of content as their primary one and deceive their Patrons is to make more money by getting people to subscribe to Inceton Games as well as xRed Games. It's not illegal and probably not even against Patreons TOS but in my opinion it's pretty scummy

Reactions: Cavpal

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not arguing that I'm just saying that they already have a separate studio where you have to pay more money to access the same studios games.
Yeah I was just correcting that Inceton NTR has always been presented as still being the same studio as the main games but just on a separate Patreon page, when with xRed they are pretending to be totally separate and different studio from Inceton Games.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Is this another game from Incenton with a different name? the renders and characters from previews seem awfully similar to summer with mia and echoes of lust!

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes