3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Woooaaaah!! Seriously? No wonder some of the characters look alike from both games echoes and redfalls

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
All the evidence is actually on the previous page.
Yeah! I was pretty shocked as well Just played red falls yesterday and I liked it very very much, just came here to see some update status and got bombarded with fishy stuff done by dev, just checked those games and to my surprise SwM and EoL are at the very top my to-play list when I checked and I gotta say the models look really familiar, I really don't know what to think anymore the dev(s) said that they are friends and not just a single person like some people claim, no proof but pertty solid evidence that it is most likely a single person.

On another note do we really have no idea when the red falls update might drop?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yeah! I was pretty shocked as well Just played red falls yesterday and I liked it very very much, just came here to see some update status and got bombarded with fishy stuff done by dev, just checked those games and to my surprise SwM and EoL are at the very top my to-play list when I checked and I gotta say the models look really familiar, I really don't know what to think anymore the dev(s) said that they are friends and not just a single person like some people claim, no proof but pertty solid evidence that it is most likely a single person.

On another note do we really have no idea when the red falls update might drop?
Apparently will be released this month according to the Patreon page

• Love
Reactions: AwsHen

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Red Falls [Ep. 3] [xRed Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 991MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (447MB): MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (430MB): MEGA
If above links are dead try those:
PC:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Are the the compressed links dead?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes