3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hey guys here are some of my thoughts on the mysteries in the game and btw if you don't wanna get spoiled or wanna riun your game experience by some expectations then please don't read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I totally agree but for some people it's a really big deal what does and does not happen in the make-believe-world ;) Go to the page of any game with (real or supposed) NTR and you'll see people religiously explaining the difference between skippable and avoidable.
I wonder why people who are fundamentally against NTR then line up to join threats that have been tagged this way and rage there instead of simply avoiding these threats and the games that go with them? It's actually quite simple: I don't look at what I don't want to see.

NTR is very easy to avoid:
people should just avoid all games tagged with NTR, group sex, cheating, sharing, corruption. This way there is never a risk of seeing such content ;)

Reactions: griffor

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I wonder why people who are fundamentally against NTR then line up to join threats that have been tagged this way and rage there instead of simply avoiding these threats and the games that go with them? It's actually quite simple: I don't look at what I don't want to see.

NTR is very easy to avoid:
people should just avoid all games tagged with NTR, group sex, cheating, sharing, corruption. This way there is never a risk of seeing such content ;)
Tag was added after.

Reactions: EJW

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Tag was added after.
That may be true. But the developer is known for such content. And the story plot, which anyone can read, also excludes the possibility of such content.

For example:
The MC has a girlfriend, this is evident from the story plot. I don't think the girlfriend is thrilled that her boyfriend has others. Why should she be loyal if he is not? Of course, there is no such content yet. But I would expect it.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
That may be true. But the developer is known for such content. And the story plot, which anyone can read, also excludes the possibility of such content.

For example:
The MC has a girlfriend, this is evident from the story plot. I don't think the girlfriend is thrilled that her boyfriend has others. Why should she be loyal if he is not? Of course, there is no such content yet. But I would expect it.
Regarding NTR it may or may not seem like it in the current version of the game, for details read my post which is just above your posts but beware, they are my conclusions and may or may not be true.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Tag was added after.
The dev said multiple times in this thread that this is a harem game, with no NTR (hinting it was Paul in that scene) and went even further saying there won't be any other guys involved! And although he used the good ol' "it's just a video and some photos on her phone" trope, to flip flop around the "no more scenes like the one with Eve", it's still what the actual dev of the game said. Well, with his xRed account at least...

You can find those comments here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170015
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170722
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170073
As a bonus here's a comment from the the dev urging another member of the forum to keep a screenshot of his "no ntr" promise:
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170741

You shouldn't pay attention to people insisting they know better than the devs themselves...

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
The dev said multiple times in this thread that this is a harem game, with no NTR (hinting it was Paul in that scene) and went even further saying there won't be any other guys involved! And although he used the good ol' "it's just a video and some photos on her phone" trope, to flip flop around the "no more scenes like the one with Eve", it's still what the actual dev of the game said. Well, with his xRed account at least...

You can find those comments here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170015
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170722
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170073
As a bonus here's a comment from the the dev urging another member of the forum to keep a screenshot of his "no ntr" promise:
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-3-xred-games.74853/post-5170741

You shouldn't pay attention to people insisting they know better than the devs themselves...
Oh so the dev already said that there is no NTR, good to know now and glad to avoid that pitfall.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Oh so the dev already said that there is no NTR, good to know now and glad to avoid that pitfall.
Yeah, I'm not very fond of his "workarounds" when it comes to Eve, but as you can see yourself he was very adamant about the "No NTR in Red Falls" thing. So, unless someone can provide a more recent post or comment of him saying otherwise, that seems to be his plan for the game.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm not very fond of his "workarounds" when it comes to Eve, but as you can see yourself he was very adamant about the "No NTR in Red Falls" thing. So, unless someone can provide a more recent post or comment of him saying otherwise, that seems to be his plan for the game.
Nah its not NTR, why is there a need for the dev to again clarify this when he already did multiple times before? and since I've just analysed Eve's supposed NTR scene I have fully confirmed that this is not NTR for reference read my previous post about "Eve NTR?" just above.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I wouldn't really call this dev "trustworthy" tho so who knows what will happen...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nah its not NTR, why is there a need for the dev to again clarify this when he already did multiple times before? and since I've just analysed Eve's supposed NTR scene I have fully confirmed that this is not NTR for reference read my previous post about "Eve NTR?" just above.
I'm not talking about that, but him saying there won't be any more scenes like that and then having that video in her phone... He really loves "technicalities"... Also even if it's Paul, that scene got so much hate mostly because of the MC's reaction to it. That and the lack of an option to stop her when he thinks it's just some random dude. He supposedly fixed the first part in a later release, but I didn't bother replaying it, because that's the last thing I wanted to see again...
In the original release the MC acted like a full blown cuck thinking again and again how hot he finds it seeing her fucking a random dude (I don't know if they changed that too, but it wasn't until the next morning he even thought it might have been Paul) and how hard that makes him...

Reactions: EJW

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I'm not talking about that, but him saying there won't be any more scenes like that and then having that video in her phone... He really loves "technicalities"... Also even if it's Paul, that scene got so much hate mostly because of the MC's reaction to it. That and the lack of an option to stop her when he thinks it's just some random dude. He supposedly fixed the first part in a later release, but I didn't bother replaying it, because that's the last thing I wanted to see again...
In the original release the MC acted like a full blown cuck thinking again and again how hot he finds it seeing her fucking a random dude (I don't know if they changed that too, but it wasn't until the next morning he even thought it might have been Paul) and how hard that makes him...
Damn looks like a lot of shit happened befor ep.3.
The dev has changed it and mc thinks that it might be Paul right when the banging happens in this new update

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn looks like a lot of shit happened befor ep.3.
The dev has changed it and mc thinks that it might be Paul right when the banging happens in this new update
Yeah, there are multiple pages in this thread with a lot more details about it, but if you've only played the "revised" version, I wouldn't advise reading those. Just consider yourself lucky and try to forget what I said.

Reactions: AwsHen

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I wouldn't really call this dev "trustworthy" tho so who knows what will happen...
This exactly. Knowing that this dev is actually Inceton, who is already known for being a heavy NTR dev, be ready for a good ride with much of NTR content in the future. ;)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This exactly. Knowing that this dev is actually Inceton, who is already known for being a heavy NTR dev, be ready for a good ride with much of NTR content in the future. ;)
They even added NTR to Echoes of Lust recently, there will be plenty more added to this game later down the line :KEK:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
There is? What scene? Wow, its kinda strange why a dev will alway try to include NTR for all their games, even when they set up a separate patreon profile just for NTR content...
It was supposedly removed a few days after the release because of the outrage. I haven't seen it personally, but as far as I've heard it was just a bonus scene, in which Jessica was forced to give a blowjob to the shopkeeper or the guard, because she was caught shoplifting. So I'd say it was more in the rape category than NTR, but maybe that's just me. It had nothing to do with the main story and it was only included, because someone paid 500 euros for it. You literally had to go out of your way to watch it so I don't get what the outrage was all about really.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
It was supposedly removed a few days after the release because of the outrage. I haven't seen it personally, but as far as I've heard it was just a bonus scene, in which Jessica was forced to give a blowjob to the shopkeeper or the guard, because she was caught shoplifting. So I'd say it was more in the rape category than NTR, but maybe that's just me. It had nothing to do with the main story and it was only included, because someone paid 500 euros for it. You literally had to go out of your way to watch it so I don't get what the outrage was all about really.
My bad for the off topic, but for myself, its more of why NTR (or however one wishes to view it) is included when its not really in line with the story and importantly, in the middle of an on-going game, canon or non-canon. I can understand its the wish fulfilment of a special patreon but i would have thought it would be usually in some standalone instead of being included to a base game.

Just my 2 cents. If anyone wishes to discuss this further, i would say we move to EOL thread instead. Sorry for being off topic here...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This game turned out to be much better than I thought it would after first release. :unsure:

4 patients at the camp are all very alluring and exciting characters. While playing I kept thinking that I look forward to every interaction with them.

On the other hand sisters are very boring so far. And mothers route is likely to turn out lame as well. This is probably the only game with incest where I prefer non related characters and its not even close. o_O

Main character who is cockblocking himself can be a bit annoying but I guess it was needed for pacing reasons. And reason for cockblocking is more annoying than cockblocking itself anyway. We barely saw Jane and we dont give a shit about her. :HideThePain:

Overall by the end of current content I felt a bit bad because this game could be so much more enjoyable. If not for mothers stuff and developers reputation for "technically not ntr" and "non-canon or optional ntr" then this game would be an absolute must play, among the best and most promising games on this website. Shame about so much missed potential but at least its good enough to pass some time, if you dont attach to characters too much of course, because with these devs it feels like there always will be a sucker punch of sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: dylankinodentoten
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes