3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You can avoid seeing it but it still happens.
Yes Scene is avoidable but ntr itself is not
I rly hate when devs do this type of crap. Adding camouflage NTR or Technically not NTR content in the form of Sex tapes/images on the phone/ videos , dreams , flashbacks of past sexual experiances where the love interests get fucked by others etc ...
This is rly horrible :/
Because of the understanding: you all say NTR will definitely take place even if we don't see it? Interesting, because both the classic definition of NTR (netori/netorare) and the definition of this forum say something completely different.

But well, let's put your statement to the test:

There is a game on this forum called Being a Dik. According to the definition of this forum, as well as on the part of the developer, it does not contain any NTR, since we never see all LI in the game while having sex with someone else. That is also the case, I can confirm that. However, all characters in the game are sexually active even without the MC, as you know from the texts and a few photos in the game. But we never get to see scenes like this.

Some examples:
There is a pair of lesbian lovers in the game, Maja and Josy. Both are main girls. Depending on how you behave in the game, you are only friends with them or part of a triangular relationship with them, thus sexually active with both of them. Regardless of whether you are sexually active with them or not, they both pass the entrance exam for a fraternity, the HOTs. Their inclusion criteria include a lot of sexual activities. Since they passed, it means they had sex that we never saw yourself.

Then there is Sage, another main girl, who is in a toxic relationship with someone named Chad. there are problems in the relationship, it also breaks up later. We can start a romance with her. In theory, she must have been sexually active with Chad, which we never see.

Then there are a lot of women in the game who prostitute themselves. That's a lot of the HOTs, including the girls from the Pink Rose club. Many of these women are side girls that we can have sex with. So they are LI.

There's another woman named Arieth. Later in the game can see photos of her cheating on her boyfriend. But these scenes are not to be seen, nor is she romanceable so far. So she is no LI.

Okay, enough with the examples.

Anyway, there is plenty of background sex that we never see as the MC is not involved in this. If your theory were correct now, it is all NTR anyway, even though we never get to see any of it? . Do I understand this in the right manner? I'm really looking forward to your answer.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
There is a game on this forum called Being a Dik. According to the definition of this forum, as well as on the part of the developer, it does not contain any NTR, since we never see all LI in the game while having sex with someone else. That is also the case, I can confirm that. However, all characters in the game are sexually active even without the MC, as you know from the texts and a few photos in the game. But we never get to see scenes like this.
It's a long one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Then there are a lot of women in the game who prostitute themselves. That's a lot of the HOTs, including the girls from the Pink Rose club. Many of these women are side girls that we can have sex with. So they are LI.
They are not Li's.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Because of the understanding: you all say NTR will definitely take place even if we don't see it? Interesting, because both the classic definition of NTR (netori/netorare) and the definition of this forum say something completely different.

Some examples:
There is a pair of lesbian lovers in the game, Maja and Josy. Both are main girls. Depending on how you behave in the game, you are only friends with them or part of a triangular relationship with them, thus sexually active with both of them. Regardless of whether you are sexually active with them or not, they both pass the entrance exam for a fraternity, the HOTs. Their inclusion criteria include a lot of sexual activities. Since they passed, it means they had sex that we never saw yourself.

Then there is Sage, another main girl, who is in a toxic relationship with someone named Chad. there are problems in the relationship, it also breaks up later. We can start a romance with her. In theory, she must have been sexually active with Chad, which we never see.

There's another woman named Arieth. Later in the game can see photos of her cheating on her boyfriend. But these scenes are not to be seen, nor is she romanceable so far. So she is no LI.

Anyway, there is plenty of background sex that we never see as the MC is not involved in this. If your theory were correct now, it is all NTR anyway, even though we never get to see any of it? . Do I understand this in the right manner? I'm really looking forward to your answer.
Also i know its not ntr as eve is not any relationship with Mc so i dont see as ntr i said that bucz its site definition .
same happened with EoL got ntr tag Its just ppl misunderstanding regarding the term . also we haven't forward in the story to confirm who she was with so its better to wait then giving comments now .

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

Some examples:

Well I never played Being a DiK , nor do I plan to.
A few months ago, I was interested in it, due to the hot looking female characters.

But after reading the comments there, I saw that the game is not for me.
Reading how like all the female character/love interest are screwing around, felt like ntr to me. Well not rly ntr, felt more like getting sloppy seconds. Also some of the girls are not exclusive for the MC and we cant do anything about it.
Im not into open/poly relationships

I pref power fantasies where MC is the only one doing the fucking, for the most part.
It is what it is.
Its all down to personal preference and taste. What you are ok with and what your not ok with.

Last edited:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Reading how like all the female character/love interest are screwing around, felt like ntr to me. Well not rly ntr, felt more like getting sloppy seconds. Also some of the girls are not exclusive for the MC and we cant do anything about it.
Im not into open/poly relationships
Going really off-topic here, but that's not true at all. None of the LI's are screwing around in the game, unless you count sex workers as LI's.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well I must say I like this game more then Lewd Island.

I hope this gets at least the same or more attention the Lewd Island does when it comes to updates.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Guys stop confusing people, it is NOT NTR if the person fucks others before being in a relationship with you, no it is not, just like if they have had other partners before you and fucked them it is not NTR either.
NTR has nothing to do with relationship status. What matters is if a love interest was stolen. If MC feels jealousy or otherwise bad about the girl being with others, it's NTR.

On F95 the NTR tag is for netorare and some netorase, but not netori. If MC wants a girl and finds out she's screwing another guy... it's NTR, whether they're in a relationship or not.

lockhear It's when people like you, who actually contribute a lot to the site, don't research what the tags mean that mistagging occurs.

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I
NTR has nothing to do with relationship status. What matters is if a love interest was stolen. If MC feels jealousy or otherwise bad about the girl being with others, it's NTR.

On F95 the NTR tag is for netorare and some netorase, but not netori. If MC wants a girl and finds out she's screwing another guy... it's NTR, whether they're in a relationship or not.

lockhear It's when people like you, who actually contribute a lot to the site, don't research what the tags mean that mistagging occurs.
I just came to find out when the next update might be

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Ep 4 is out Friday

Hey everyone,
We've finally got something to announce. Episode 4 will be coming out this Friday on Patreon and Subscribestar for $10 Patrons and above. There will be more than 1000 new renders from the main story, with another 400 renders for our popular X-Ray, Angles and Gallery.
There will also be more than 30 new exciting animations with some of the hottest scenes we've ever made.
Here are some of the images from the upcoming episode:

Can't wait to share the rest with you!
Thank you all for your support!
Cheers!

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes