3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know when the next update might be. I saw on page one the Dec is recovering for covid. But it's been 3 months since the last update

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know when the next update might be. I saw on page one the Dec is recovering for covid. But it's been 3 months since the last update
Its been just a week since the dev updated his other game, now red falls may take atleast a month or more as the dev said that ep.4 is gonna be a big update and since I'm not a patron take this message with a grain of salt.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Its been just a week since the dev updated his other game, now red falls may take atleast a month or more as the dev said that ep.4 is gonna be a big update and since I'm not a patron take this message with a grain of salt.
Nw thanks. Big update cool.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I mean if you don't see it did it happen? arn't we kind of at the tree falling in forest thingy.
I totally agree but for some people it's a really big deal what does and does not happen in the make-believe-world ;) Go to the page of any game with (real or supposed) NTR and you'll see people religiously explaining the difference between skippable and avoidable.

Reactions: exazubi

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hey guys here are some of my thoughts on the mysteries in the game and btw if you don't wanna get spoiled or wanna riun your game experience by some expectations then please don't read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes