3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

transporter 0F rock

Jul 3, 2021
Impress with the Dev for creating quality renders with a good plot. My favorite is the girl w/ pink hair but all the girls are attractive. I haven't start the game but I feel this easily can be one of my top 10. Seeing this kind of quality work done I'll be donating to the Dev for sure. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Why are Inceton's games in the OP under other games? Are they actually just 2 different studios under the same people? I mean I guess that would explain a lot with how cucky both their games get randomly.
I guess it is the dev's decision if they add that content. But let's be real, you always hang out on threads with that tag so we know you're a connoisseur

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Why are Inceton's games in the OP under other games? Are they actually just 2 different studios under the same people? I mean I guess that would explain a lot with how cucky both their games get randomly.
Well if you check Inceton's Steam profile it says "this user has also appeared as xRed Dev", so it's evident that Inceton and xRed are the same dude/same studio under the same people.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What the actual fuck ?! :D
Well, it's not really surprising when you know that these guys are all about money.

You can even google search "xRed Games Red Falls F95zone" or something like that and you won't find one single page to here, but when you scroll that search page down, there will be text of at least 20 pages being deleted because of DMCA complaint. Now, who was the dev that brought DMCA services to nuke down the pirate links? Oh, right, it was Inceton. What DMCA service did he happen to use? Oh, yes, it was Onsist. Open up one of the xRed Games' DMCA complaints and see who has done the complaint. Well what do you know, it reads it's done by Onsist! How it just happens that xRed Games is using the exact same DMCA services as Inceton happens to use. EDIT: and when you open one of xRed's DMCA complaints and read it, it has Echoes of Lust and Summer with Mia listed there too. Evident that it's Inceton's secondary studio.

Or how they just happen to have exactly similar Discord servers, with rules and channels being straight up copy pastes of each others, and having the writer of Summer with Mia being the only member from Inceton Games team on that server, and at the same time as Red Falls is having a new update, Summer with Mia's upcoming updates script just happens to take three to four months to get it done. Coincidence, I think not, since Red Falls got similar cucky writing as what Inceton Games happens to have in Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and even Inside Jennifer. Not to mention Red Falls just happens to have similar assets, similar models, similar "angle renders", similar animations, similar trailers and similar narrator as Inceton has in his games.

Hell, even the Patreon tiers are similar, having the exact same terms/rewards. Not to mention how similar style xRed and Inceton has in writing, even making similar grammatical mistakes and using the same emojis. Then taking turns when releasing the updates for the games and making multiple games at the same time, that's quite impossible for a solo dev.

Yeah, it's definitely shitty for supporters that they are basically being screwed over. People supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls are actually supporting the development of Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and Inside Jennifer at the same time, and supporters of those games are also supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls at the same time, without knowing anything about it. These guys are having the double income, while trying to get rid of pirates for both studios.

Here is a screenshot of Inceton's steam account, if someone doesn't have access to Steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well, it's not really surprising when you know that these guys are all about money.

You can even google search "xRed Games Red Falls F95zone" or something like that and you won't find one single page to here, but when you scroll that search page down, there will be text of at least 20 pages being deleted because of DMCA complaint. Now, who was the dev that brought DMCA services to nuke down the pirate links? Oh, right, it was Inceton. What DMCA service did he happen to use? Oh, yes, it was Onsist. Open up one of the xRed Games' DMCA complaints and see who has done the complaint. Well what do you know, it reads it's done by Onsist! How it just happens that xRed Games is using the exact same DMCA services as Inceton happens to use.

Or how they just happen to have exactly similar Discord servers, with rules and channels being straight up copy pastes of each others, and having the writer of Summer with Mia being the only member from Inceton Games team on that server, and at the same time as Red Falls is having a new update, Summer with Mia's upcoming updates script just happens to take three to four months to get it done. Coincidence, I think not, since Red Falls got similar cucky writing as what Inceton Games happens to have in Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and even Inside Jennifer. Not to mention Red Falls just happens to have similar assets, similar models, similar "angle renders", similar animations, similar trailers and similar narrator as Inceton has in his games.

Hell, even the Patreon tiers are similar, having the exact same terms/rewards. Not to mention how similar style xRed and Inceton has in writing, even making similar grammatical mistakes and using the same emojis. Then taking turns when releasing the updates for the games and making multiple games at the same time, that's quite impossible for a solo dev.

Yeah, it's definitely shitty for supporters that they are basically being screwed over. People supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls are actually supporting the development of Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and Inside Jennifer at the same time, and supporters of those games are also supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls at the same time, without knowing anything about it. These guys are having the double income, while trying to get rid of pirates for both studios.

Here is a screenshot of Inceton's steam account, if someone doesn't have access to Steam.
Also on his profile he's in a group called 'xRed games' which has 4 members in it... kinda sus.

EDIT: i also just noticed Inceton is actually the administrator of that group...

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Also on his profile he's in a group called 'xRed games' which has 4 members in it... kinda sus.

EDIT: i also just noticed Inceton is actually the administrator of that group...
And just take a look at this DMCA complaint:

"DESCRIPTION intitle:"Echoes of Lust" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Summer with Mia" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Redfalls" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Red Falls" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Lewd Island" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Living with Mia" site:f95zone.to"

How bizarre that xRed Games has Inceton's games in his DMCA complaint? Well, it ain't when you know what the truth is.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
And just take a look at this DMCA complaint:

"DESCRIPTION intitle:"Echoes of Lust" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Summer with Mia" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Redfalls" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Red Falls" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Lewd Island" site:f95zone.to,intitle:"Living with Mia" site:f95zone.to"

How bizarre that xRed Games has Inceton's games in his DMCA complaint? Well, it ain't when you know what the truth is.
Yup pretty much confirmed xRed and Inceton are the same people.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020

You can even google search "xRed Games Red Falls F95zone" or something like that and you won't find one single page to here, but when you scroll that search page down, there will be text of at least 20 pages being deleted because of DMCA complaint. Now, who was the dev that brought DMCA services to nuke down the pirate links? Oh, right, it was Inceton. What DMCA service did he happen to use? Oh, yes, it was Onsist. Open up one of the xRed Games' DMCA complaints and see who has done the complaint. Well what do you know, it reads it's done by Onsist! How it just happens that xRed Games is using the exact same DMCA services as Inceton happens to use. EDIT: and when you open one of xRed's DMCA complaints and read it, it has Echoes of Lust and Summer with Mia listed there too. Evident that it's Inceton's secondary studio.

Damn, I shouldn't reply like that. I believe you. I did my own mini investigation and, yeah, everything checks out. As DanThaMan said, Inceton games is administrator of xRed Games Steam Group.

I feel really bad for their Patrons and I wish they could've know this.
Like, hey, guys, ty for supporting EoL and SwM, btw update delayed, 'cause we used your money to pay to employees/freelancers currently working on RF, LI or IJ. Also, we bought new rigs to release overall faster updates, but again it's RF' or LI's turn for an update.

Also, IncetonGames , xRedGames , poop on Red Falls buyers at Steam and release updates several months later after Patreon. Just fuck...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Damn, I shouldn't reply like that. I believe you. I did my own mini investigation and, yeah, everything checks out. As DanThaMan said, Inceton games is administrator of xRed Games Steam Group.

I feel really bad for their Patrons and I wish they could've know this. Also, IncetonGames , xRedGames , poop on Red Falls buyers at Steam and release updates several months later after Patreon. Just fuck...
It was good answer from you, gave me a chance to give more evidence about this. :LOL: Just based on Inceton's attitude, it's not too surprising that he pulls this kind of a dick move for his supporters. But yeah, he is all about money. The supporters don't most likely even care, let's face it. If people are paying ICSTOR for not doing anything, why would people care about Inceton making little side business with his secondary studio when the Inceton Games supporters get huge amount of content every month. Only ones who might be pissed off would probably be the ones supporting xRed Games. And what they do with Red Falls they do with Echoes of Lust and Summer with Mia too. Those games are very well and deep in development, but they will be released at Steam only after they have finished them first in Patreon. Money, money, money...

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
why would people care about Inceton making little side business with his secondary studio when the Inceton Games supporters get huge amount of content every month
If it's true that Inceton is actually xRed (and the evidence is pretty compelling and easily verifiable) then that means Inceton actually has three studios with separate Patreon accounts: Inceton Games, Inceton Games NTR, and xRed Games.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes