3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
To get back on track, Jane seems she's had some psychiatric help? She also seem to deal with jealousy issue's?
Not to be nagging on about it but maybe cheating should be a tag?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR, but I don't mind if makes the story compelling in some other way than simply a fetish. The game is certainly pushing the player into believing that Eve may be a love-interest for the MC. If the game never allows the MC to pursue Eve as a love-interest, is it NTR when the MC sees her have sex with her husband? Fuck if I know, and if that were the case, I wouldn't care, and to be fair, it currently is the case. Only the dev can say whether it will continue the be the case, but I'll keep playing so long as NTR doesn't become a theme or is at least avoidable.
The dev makes it easy to see Eve as an LI.
Not only does the mc can view Eve having sex and masturbating, Eve is also included in the x-ray mode, so the player sees her naked almost as often as the other girls (LIs) ... and so far there is not much sex for the mc but mostly spying on the girls and seeing their x-ray images. If Eve was not intended as kind of an LI, the dev probably would not have added so many naked Eve images.

Reactions: LSC82 and KingWeWuz
Nov 8, 2020
Hmm.. I wouldn't be so sure, the relationship between Eve and Paul is a monogamous one. Mark my words. And the dialogue just between the two of them, downstairs, means everything and nothing. It would also suit for a couple of naturists, and, why not(?), voyeurs, serial killers, swingers, poachers, mushroom pickers...
And the musing of Eve, ” I hope you heard enough to alleviate you concerns.” has to be read as ” I hope you heard enough so I was able to cover my tracks to alleviate your concerns?
No, ‘cause if the relationship between them is a so “healthy” relationship, then, the question is, what are we going to do with:

Kiara: “We went on a trip for a couple of days and she stayed home. Our trip got cut short because of the shitty weather we had, so we went back home. Once we got back, Eve was wide eyed and almost out of her mind. No “happy to see you” or anything. Just said “what are you doing here already” with an awkward laugh...

... or...

“I once saw some guy, about our age, run off the premise... Shirt and pants in hand...”

Moreover, is it just me or was Eve, the one giving MC head , in the forest?
In that family, or the cleanest one stinks, or the author is brilliant, on instilling doubts.

Take Emily... “walking up the stairs. As if in pain, she was massaging her jaw. Immediately dropping her arm the moment she saw you.”

“Along with red kness.”

Was she giving Paul head?

Anyway, in keeping with the tradition of xRed Games, get the the even more pathetic, cuck, loser, and pussy MC than ever before.

Reactions: MOL-X and J-Dragon

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
Has anyone ever asked or does anyone know why we have a black cock while being a white dude?
I mean if it isn't a transplanted cock, the MC is in serious need of some medical attention.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Just another linear visual novel...

RF-E6-branch.png

Hey there,

I realized that you haven't heard from me for some time so I've prepared a small update post for you guys!

We are working really hard on our new Episode 6, and as you might've read already it's going to be the biggest update so far. In the post title image, you can see how many branches this episode features! This requires a lot of time for our PCs to render and afterward, we need to polish the code. Your favorite summer camp is going to be expanded in this episode and we are going to introduce you to a brand new location tied to Paul's past. And spoiler ahead, some steamy action is going to happen in the forgotten cabin 3! What do you think, who is going to be involved? So now the answer most commonly asked question - when is the release date? Currently, it's hard to give an exact answer but given how things are going so far, it should be released in February.

Cheers!

enel777

May 14, 2020
Yep. Billed as a harem game...sans harem. Nothing's really happening. FIVE EPISODES IN!!

Plus I'm getting fed up of MC's moral compass about cheating. If I wanted guilt-tripping I wouldn't be playing these games

Oh and when will MC stand up to Paul?!
He will never stand up against Paul this is an ntr game don't you get it. The dev of this game loves ntr, he adds it in all his games.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hmm.. I wouldn't be so sure, the relationship between Eve and Paul is a monogamous one. Mark my words. And the dialogue just between the two of them, downstairs, means everything and nothing. It would also suit for a couple of naturists, and, why not(?), voyeurs, serial killers, swingers, poachers, mushroom pickers...
And the musing of Eve, ” I hope you heard enough to alleviate you concerns.” has to be read as ” I hope you heard enough so I was able to cover my tracks to alleviate your concerns?
No, ‘cause if the relationship between them is a so “healthy” relationship, then, the question is, what are we going to do with:

Kiara: “We went on a trip for a couple of days and she stayed home. Our trip got cut short because of the shitty weather we had, so we went back home. Once we got back, Eve was wide eyed and almost out of her mind. No “happy to see you” or anything. Just said “what are you doing here already” with an awkward laugh...

... or...

“I once saw some guy, about our age, run off the premise... Shirt and pants in hand...”

Moreover, is it just me or was Eve, the one giving MC head , in the forest?
In that family, or the cleanest one stinks, or the author is brilliant, on instilling doubts.

Take Emily... “walking up the stairs. As if in pain, she was massaging her jaw. Immediately dropping her arm the moment she saw you.”

“Along with red kness.”

Was she giving Paul head?

Anyway, in keeping with the tradition of xRed Games, get the the even more pathetic, cuck, loser, and pussy MC than ever before.
Looking at the manicure of the "Forest Sucker" it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Not a bad game but i was sad there is almost no ntr. Just one with mom but after that there is nothing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
sandbox and ntr guys. That too with the mother character. Seems unavoidable for now .
Just a head up for those who don't like ntr.
Sandbox is one of the things that makes a GAME. A visual novel is not a game.

Also... NTR, really? This is (still) a GAME. Also, with a mother it can NEVER be NTR, as NTR = cuckolding = someone else having sex with your wife

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Can anybody tell me
What's relationship between mc & Emily?
Just started the game and game doesn't have i-patch so

Kenzii

Jan 18, 2022
wow This was reffered to me, its actually Good, when was its last update? hoping to see more chapters soon.

Reactions: LSC82
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes