3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Why this game had ntr tag?
I played full game (updated yet) i won't find any ntr or something
I only had doubt on eve but ep5 clear my doubt
there is a paul with eve when mc think she's cheating or something in dark night ep1

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
No. MC is a Beta Sub who gets Cucked by his step-douche, so no romance. There is a pity fuck from a crazy bitch, and another sex scene with ex-girlfriend crazy bitch so far, but nothing you could call romance.
MC ran away and blueballed himself in one scene too. Fucking disappointing

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say we're literally over a year away from anything remotely sexual happening again. Ten or more updates of step-douche pushing him around and MC crying to come before that happens

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Piet86

Oct 13, 2020
Even though there haven't been many sex scenes yet, it has to be said that the game's graphics are very good compared to many other games.
Likewise, the girls are all gorgeous. The setting of the plot is also very good and offers a lot of potential. You can empathize with the player very well. The story is very good so far.

I'm very excited to see how it goes and can't wait!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The setting of the plot is also very good and offers a lot of potential. You can empathize with the player very well. The story is very good so far.
There is a whole generation of Beta's that have recently entered the adult world, sadly it doesn't surprise me much to see comments like this. I got the impression this Dev was going for the younger generation early on in the story, and recent updates only support that theory.
The simple fact is, the MC is a spineless cuck. This story would have been MUCH better if the MC were Paul; now that would be a story that would be fun to play...cucking the loser stepson, being a head shrink would open a world of possibilities, playing mind games with the women and the cuck stepson would be a lot of fun.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There is a whole generation of Beta's that have recently entered the adult world, sadly it doesn't surprise me much to see comments like this. I got the impression this Dev was going for the younger generation early on in the story, and recent updates only support that theory.
The simple fact is, the MC is a spineless cuck. This story would have been MUCH better if the MC were Paul; now that would be a story that would be fun to play...cucking the loser stepson, being a head shrink would open a world of possibilities, playing mind games with the women and the cuck stepson would be a lot of fun.
Yep, the MC IS a spineless loser who lets step-douche treat him like shit...and who the FUCK runs away mid-handjob?!, and I can't empathise with such a weak, pathetic character

We aren't even given any real CHOICES. We're just supposed to play as this utter fool who isn't even in half the sex scenes we see anyway, cockblocks himself and has no guts! Are we supposed to care about him? The way things are going, I'm sure step-douche will probably punch him in the next update, at which point MC with thank him!

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Yep, the MC IS a spineless loser who lets step-douche treat him like shit...and who the FUCK runs away mid-handjob?!, and I can't empathise with such a weak, pathetic character

We aren't even given any real CHOICES. We're just supposed to play as this utter fool who isn't even in half the sex scenes we see anyway, cockblocks himself and has no guts! Are we supposed to care about him? The way things are going, I'm sure step-douch will probably punch him in the next update, at which point MC with thank him!
Step-sister or half-sister pretty much raped him via oral, assuming it was really her.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Step-sister or half-sister pretty much raped him via oral, assuming it was really her.
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the consensual handjob in the bedroom where he ran away.

But!! While we're on THAT subject, did you see what happened after he was RIGHTFULLY pissed off at that?

That's right! Step-douche came out and threatened him to shut up like a good little boy, and MC complied.

Now, again, what's there to like about this MC?

Next update:

Step-douche: MC, get over here and kiss my ass, and thank me for choking you!

MC: yes, Paul *grumbles*

Step-douche: what was that?!

MC: nothing...*cries*

Last edited:

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hello everyone!
Trailer of the Episode Red Falls Episode 6 Trailer is FINALLY OUT.
We are working hard on delivering the Episode 6 to you as soon as possible. Until then, take a look at our trailer and see what's coming in the next episode.
We thank you again for your support - we would not be here today if it wasn't for you, so we really appreciate every single one of you!

Let us know if you have any questions and feel free to leave us your comments!

xRed Team

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the consensual handjob in the bedroom where he ran away.

But!! While we're on THAT subject, did you see what happened after he was RIGHTFULLY pissed off at that?

That's right! Step-douche came out and threatened him to shut up like a good little boy, and MC complied.

Now, again, what's there to like about this MC?

Next update:

Step-douche: MC, get over here and kiss my ass, and thank me for choking you!

MC: yes, Paul *grumbles*

Step-douche: what was that?!

MC: nothing...*cries*
I get what you are saying. The Dev has created a young adult college student. But the dev is having MC behave as if he is a 13 year old middle school student.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
is the new update released today ?
from discord:
Hey. We are doing some touch-ups before the release of Episode 6, at the moment. We would like to apologize for this unexpected delay. Our policy is "no crunch" and we will stick to it, which means we won't be releasing the new episode over the weekend, but sometime next week. The whole team is working hard to deliver the best game possible to you, so we would like to ask for a bit more time to make it just perfect for you all.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes