3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was the MC at least a good little cuck and wanked of to that :LOL:

This dev really suck's at making a harem game, even after he said no more of these scenes after the first backlash...but than, it's inceton so i had no high expections for this game...
I'm not sure if you were serious when saying this game's dev is Inceton or not, but as far as I know, Inceton has nothing to do with this game one way or another, as this game and Lewd Island aren't even under Inceton's umbrella. But, if you were just joking, then the joke flew over my ahead and I apologize :LOL:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not sure if you were serious when saying this game's dev is Inceton or not, but as far as I know, Inceton has nothing to do with this game one way or another, as this game and Lewd Island aren't even under Inceton's umbrella. But, if you were just joking, then the joke flew over my ahead and I apologize :LOL:
john-cena-are-you-sure-about-that.gif
Well, it's not really surprising when you know that these guys are all about money.

You can even google search "xRed Games Red Falls F95zone" or something like that and you won't find one single page to here, but when you scroll that search page down, there will be text of at least 20 pages being deleted because of DMCA complaint. Now, who was the dev that brought DMCA services to nuke down the pirate links? Oh, right, it was Inceton. What DMCA service did he happen to use? Oh, yes, it was Onsist. Open up one of the xRed Games' DMCA complaints and see who has done the complaint. Well what do you know, it reads it's done by Onsist! How it just happens that xRed Games is using the exact same DMCA services as Inceton happens to use. EDIT: and when you open one of xRed's DMCA complaints and read it, it has Echoes of Lust and Summer with Mia listed there too. Evident that it's Inceton's secondary studio.

Or how they just happen to have exactly similar Discord servers, with rules and channels being straight up copy pastes of each others, and having the writer of Summer with Mia being the only member from Inceton Games team on that server, and at the same time as Red Falls is having a new update, Summer with Mia's upcoming updates script just happens to take three to four months to get it done. Coincidence, I think not, since Red Falls got similar cucky writing as what Inceton Games happens to have in Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and even Inside Jennifer. Not to mention Red Falls just happens to have similar assets, similar models, similar "angle renders", similar animations, similar trailers and similar narrator as Inceton has in his games.

Hell, even the Patreon tiers are similar, having the exact same terms/rewards. Not to mention how similar style xRed and Inceton has in writing, even making similar grammatical mistakes and using the same emojis. Then taking turns when releasing the updates for the games and making multiple games at the same time, that's quite impossible for a solo dev.

Yeah, it's definitely shitty for supporters that they are basically being screwed over. People supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls are actually supporting the development of Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and Inside Jennifer at the same time, and supporters of those games are also supporting the development of Lewd Island and Red Falls at the same time, without knowing anything about it. These guys are having the double income, while trying to get rid of pirates for both studios.

Here is a screenshot of Inceton's steam account, if someone doesn't have access to Steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, as I said; "as far as I know...", as it doesn't make sense to me to make Summer With Mia games, Echoes of Lust (or whatever the game's name is these days) and all those other games as Inceton, but NOT include Lewd Island and Red Falls in the catalogue. But, if Inceton and xRed are one and the same, then so be it, just doesn't make sense to me, though.
Also, Inceton is a team, and not just one person, maybe xRed is one of the Inceton team members then, I don't know xD

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and acondo

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well, as I said; "as far as I know...", as it doesn't make sense to me to make Summer With Mia games, Echoes of Lust (or whatever the game's name is these days) and all those other games as Inceton, but NOT include Lewd Island and Red Falls in the catalogue. But, if Inceton and xRed are one and the same, then so be it, just doesn't make sense to me, though.
Also, Inceton is a team, and not just one person, maybe xRed is one of the Inceton team members then, I don't know xD
They have multiple names just so they can have multiple Patreon accounts, if they only went under one name then they would make less money, i'm not sure why you are struggling to understand that.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
They have multiple names just so they can have multiple Patreon accounts, if they only went under one name then they would make less money, i'm not sure why you are struggling to understand that.
That makes zero sense in this case, as they have like half a dozen games under Inceton as is, if it was all about money, why not just make each game under different alias then? Disappointed in your logic right now...:cautious:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
That makes zero sense in this case, as they have like half a dozen games under Inceton as is, if it was all about money, why not just make each game under different alias then? Disappointed in your logic right now...:cautious:
They have 3 Patreon accounts and 2 Steam pages that are known to be Incetons.. there could be more :WeSmart:

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes