3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
They have 3 Patreon accounts and 2 Steam pages that are known to be Incetons.. there could be more :WeSmart:
They have one separate Patreon page for games that focuses on cheating and NTR, that's why Inside Jennifer is on that particular Patreon and not where Summer With Mia etc are.

I'm not saying you're wrong, it could very well be that you're right. All I'm saying is that it's just weird to me because I don't see the NEED for it. Maybe Inceton as a whole isn't involved in Lewd Island and Red Falls, maybe it's just one person making those as side projects, maybe.

Reactions: botc76

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Inceton is xRed.. they have 3.
If that's true then okay, just a bit weird to me because they could just develop all these games under the same alias, a team as they are. Developing Inside Jennifer, Echoes of Lust (or what's its name), Summer With Mia and whatever as Inceton, but Lewd Island and Red Falls under different alias? Just weird to me, but hey, people have done weirder things, so okay then :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: botc76

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
update please

xMaoam1123

Aug 23, 2017
Bonus code from game files: toys

Persistent with unlocked gallery and replays (and entered Bonus code) attached.

To change your replay name open console (SHIFT+O after enabling with UnRen) and enter:
Code:
$ m = "YourName"

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Patreon content and gallery password is "fire".

Use by going to the Patreon section from the main menu.

If you'd rather have a patch, drop the following file in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: Ep5.
Its toys now for this version

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I got a few questions.

1. What exactly does the Patreon patch do?

2. I'm really on the fence on even trying this game out, on one hand, the ladies are looking fine, but on the other hand people around here are saying that the MC is a wimp/pansy which is a red flag for me so yeah is this game any good?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
2. I'm really on the fence on even trying this game out, on one hand, the ladies are looking fine, but on the other hand people around here are saying that the MC is a wimp/pansy which is a red flag for me so yeah is this game any good?
The art's good, the MC can't stand up to his dad, and he struggles with social pressure from the ladies at different moments. You're not playing Chad, you're playing an average dude with issues who--as an H-game protag--finds plenty of opportunities for lewd regardless.

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone figured out the requirements for the Naomi night scene? I always focused on her in the previous episodes and tried out all the different options in ep6 but I can't get it, I always get hit with "jooooking" :(

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
isn't the ntr tag attached to this thread since the beginning, why are people surprised there is ntr?

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone figured out the requirements for the Naomi night scene? I always focused on her in the previous episodes and tried out all the different options in ep6 but I can't get it, I always get hit with "jooooking" :(
Try following the post a few posts above yours...then when you get to the part where the artistic hobbies option (or smth) comes up, go with the grandma option, then continue as usual, you should get the option to bring her the sweater...

Reactions: derdiedas1
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes