3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
update please

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
Six girls, one exhibitionist milf, her douche hb and our MC (seriously.... what is he?). that's all the character this game has, with not even a single likeable personality. this game could be the definition of waste of resources. wish the writing was as good as the render. well, btw how's sluts and and our one and only ruined milf doing now? dicked or waiting for ribbon cutting?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
For a game that is suppoused to be harem it really forces you to choose instead of fucking every girl... a little bit frustrating.
cause it's not a harem in the true meaning of the word,it's more like,like you can fuck many girls and the rest won't mind too much,but yeah,you have to choose.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm pretty sure there is a scene with violet,but i missed it,she just hugs me when i go after her instead of belle,someone can help?
also are there any scenes with the sisters?

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Is it possible to update the Mac version or having a compressed version? I downloaded the PC version and copied the game folder of episode 6 in the Mac folder (deleting the episode 3 game folder) but it gives me error.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Wish Mc could just Punch that Asshole Npc :KEK: and Fuck Eve :giggle:
Beside NTR tag that makes MC loose Milf and girl -Animations Scenes are Fine (y)
Hope Navigation gets fixed for quicker travel (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MOL-X

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
possible to get a mac compressed version?
Is it possible to update the Mac version or having a compressed version? I downloaded the PC version and copied the game folder of episode 6 in the Mac folder (deleting the episode 3 game folder) but it gives me error.
it seems as they have switched to the renpy 7.4.11, which could cause errors you are talking about.
to fix it, just download , follow the instructions, and compile the mac version by yourself (using "game" folder from pc version).
as the file is too large for my shitty net, not gonna upload full mac version, yet probably gonna add just those newer mac libs needed, in order to (hopefully) fix troubles with "patching" older mac versions.

Reactions: Ivrhym

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
it seems as they have switched to the renpy 7.4.11, which could cause errors you are talking about.
to fix it, just download , follow the instructions, and compile the mac version by yourself (using "game" folder from pc version).
as the file is too large for my shitty net, not gonna upload full mac version, yet probably gonna add just those newer mac libs needed, in order to (hopefully) fix troubles with "patching" older mac versions.
Thanks for the info(y)

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the info(y)
np, i have updated compressed post with a mac-frame (libs and other stuff needed to run it), so you can try "patching" it from there, if you have problems compiling it by yourself.
cheers

Reactions: Ivrhym
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes