3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

mhasas

Jan 24, 2018
Red Falls [Ep.6] [xRed Games](2.7 GB rar pc source)
1.13 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:
for mac version, download this "
frame", unzip it.
download pc-version from above, copy only game-folder (GAME/game), and paste it into this mac-frame (GAMEAPP/contents/resources/autorun/)
Ather links please

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Inceton has nothing to do with this game one way or another
I've seen several posts here saying that this game is from Inceton. I subscribe to this game on Steam and I don't really care whether it's Inceton or not, but the shoe definitely fits.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I guess it could be a form. Netorare is any type of betrayal or significant emotional situation which can include rape scenes or simple cheating. Netori is specifically cuckold and is specific to a husband or wife watching their partner with another. Netori doesn't specifically induce a betrayal mood since it is set up or preferred. There are situations of cuckold as a punishment to the partner who is made to watch but that also doesn't fall in the realm of betrayal since the "victim" did something wrong to cause the punishment. I did do some further research for the tag NTR and did discover that it can be used to represent either netorare or netori. I haven't had a chance to read ep 6 yet but the previous episodes didn't really include any form of NTR since the MC was truly trying to remain faithful to his girlfriend until they agreed to break it off and I didn't find any path which led to Eve and MC or Paul and anyone else (yet).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
is it netorare or netori?
Neither. MC peeps on his "parents" nothing more and nothing less. It's simply someone else than the MC is doing something couples do.

Did y'all really removed the ntr tag especially after this update? Stop removing the tag this game deserves that tag after all of this.
It doesn't belong there. Nothing in there is NTR, not by F95 definition or any other definition, stop with these complains.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Neither. MC peeps on his "parents" nothing more and nothing less. It's simply someone else than the MC is doing something couples do.

It doesn't belong there. Nothing in there is NTR, not by F95 definition or any other definition, stop with these complains.
The question about netorare or netori wasn't about what was in the game but the NTR tag meaning. They were asking is NTR is netorare or netori. As I explained, NTR is more defined as netorare as it is not limited to specific cuckold as netori is.

But agreed to everything else you said completely.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The question about netorare or netori wasn't about what was in the game but the NTR tag meaning. They were asking is NTR is netorare or netori. As I explained, NTR is more defined as netorare as it is not limited to specific cuckold as netori is.

But agreed to everything else you said completely.
I'm pretty certain that person meant the content that is actually in the game and so far there is neither of it and the most certain form that will be there is netori aka taking the woman away from him.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I'm pretty certain that person meant the content that is actually in the game and so far there is neither of it and the most certain form that will be there is netori aka taking the woman away from him.
Netori isn't simply "taking the [woman] away" it is specifically cuckold which is where one partner has sexual intercourse with someone else in front of their partner. Netorare would be the word to describe simply having the [woman] leave her partner for another person if the partner wasn't looking for that to happen.

But still agree that neither form takes place in the game so no matter what, NTR should not be a tag for this game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Netori isn't simply "taking the [woman] away" it is specifically cuckold which is where one partner has sexual intercourse with someone else in front of their partner. Netorare would be the word to describe simply having the [woman] leave her partner for another person if the partner wasn't looking for that to happen.

But still agree that neither form takes place in the game so no matter what, NTR should not be a tag for this game.
U probably mean Netorase, the MC is encouraging his LI to have sex with others. That can be cuckhold or whoring his LI out for money, etc.
Netori is the MC stealing someones LI.
Netorare, someone steals the LI from the MC.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Like Raziel_8 already wrote netori is stealing the partner of someone else. While what you are getting at is netorase but its not really a big deal to get confused by that stuff.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

doesn't matter as this game has no NTR in it, regardless of which definition or whatever mental gymnastic you wanna do

continuing this discussion doesn't add anything to this thread and just derails it

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Not one, not two, but three new mods in a weekend. You are no more The Flash. You're The Superman. Lol. Tks.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think there are mutiple ways but choosing the upper answer twice is probably the fastest ("I don't know. I think she was just startled"-> "I don't think she moaned, though. It was more of a whimper.")
Thanks but it doesn't matter what I choose, I've tried everything, there must have been something earlier in the game that I didn't check. Oh well on to the next.

• Sad
Reactions: derdiedas1
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes