3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Mobahotcom

Jan 30, 2022
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
update please

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure there is a scene with violet,but i missed it,she just hugs me when i go after her instead of belle,someone can help?
also are there any scenes with the sisters?
I got the scene, where Violet and the PC jerk each other off, but it still only shows up as the hug in the replay gallery.
The way I understood it is that conversations get cut short, if you fuck up somewhere, but if you picked the right choices you get feedback like "Violet gave you a warm smile". So what you can do is roll back, if you picked the wrong choice.
All in all the branching in this game can be quite fun, but it's also frustrating, when it depends on choices you made very early in the game. E.g. I can't seem to unlock the toy box scene with Belle and I suspect it has something to do with a choice from an earlier update.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
screenshot0001.png

Why I can't see X-Ray picture in EP6 I download gallery mod at main thread and put in root game to see X-ray image , but I can't ? It says Exclusive to 10$ Patrons

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
This game would be great if not for the sandbox element.

Some sandbox is ok but giving players multiple scenes where you don't know what's interactible and what's not is just bad. I mean, come on. At least highlight them a bit or put buttons especially when it's the navigation. Even the clues are so vague and some hit boxes don't make sense. It's minor inconveniences like this that make people quit games eventually.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
could you pls update ep.6 ? tks heap

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I was actually hoping that Eve was cheating on Paul cause I hate that fucker and I would love to see him get fucked over :devilish::LOL:
Then she would be a cheating slut, wouldn't she? Fucking with her husband is painful enough to watch but not gonna argue about it coz they are husband and wife and fucking is what they are supposed to do. But what eve is not supposed to do is to fuck other people who she is not supposed to fuck (except her son). Don't need no LI of mine to fck other guyz when i can satisfy all her urges.

U can fuck him over by fucking his wife and in the meantime also enjoy fucking your mom. Killing two birds with one stone is exactly what you can achieve if u fuck him over like this.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and carmafia

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Mom sleeps with dad :KEK:
NTR stands for Netorare and indicates strong emotional situations such as betrayal. Eve sleeping with her husband is a normal situation. The closest I have seen to NTR in this game is the forest "rape" scene and that was light at worst.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Then she would be a cheating slut, wouldn't she? Fucking with her husband is painful enough to watch but not gonna argue about it coz they are husband and wife and fucking is what they are supposed to do. But what eve is not supposed to do is to fuck other people who she is not supposed to fuck (except her son). Don't need no LI of mine to fck other guyz when i can satisfy all her urges.

U can fuck him over by fucking his wife and in the meantime also enjoy fucking your mom. Killing two birds with one stone is exactly what you can achieve if u fuck him over like this.
I agree but it would be much better if Eve cheated with MC to fuck over Paul.
I really don't have a problem with whoever was fucking her because I'm not the MC or who ever else might have been fucking her.

The MC is going to have to look out for himself. I'm not happy with him anyways he agreed to breaking up with Jane.

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
anyone can help me out with Naomi's latest scene for Ep 6?
How do I get to unlock that scene?
thanks.
oh my god I figured it out, I already did exactly as described but I tried again, and I have to properly cover for Violet when she's acting weird after the clapping sound.. no idea why that is the deciding factor, but at least we figured it out now haha thanks a lot :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fishbrain
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes