3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Probably because the dev advertised it as a harem game and clearly stated no other men involved.
And yeah the tag is there since the ep1 backlash.
I don't really play this, thanks for letting me know. I really thought it was similar to big brother when i last played so i kinda stopped.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
isn't the ntr tag attached to this thread since the beginning, why are people surprised there is ntr?
It wasn't. He threw in a surprise ntr scene, promised it wouldn't happen again repeatedly insisting it was about the mc and his harem and not other guys, then it happened again and the mods put on an ntr tag. Considering the timing of his post, it wouldn't surprise me if the dev just finished the scene as he was promising it wasn't going to happen.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
It wasn't. He threw in a surprise ntr scene, promised it wouldn't happen again repeatedly insisting it was about the mc and his harem and not other guys, then it happened again and the mods put on an ntr tag. Considering the timing of his post, it wouldn't surprise me if the dev just finished the scene as he was promising it wasn't going to happen.
At this point, isnt the game something similar like big brother? but big brother has the option to prevent the guy from having the girls. For me, this isnt my type of ntr, i think its a couple having sex unless the rest of the girls get targeted by the father.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Try following the post a few posts above yours...then when you get to the part where the artistic hobbies option (or smth) comes up, go with the grandma option, then continue as usual, you should get the option to bring her the sweater...
Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't work :(

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok 1 question, I know this have tag NTR, ok, but this content is only with 1 girl or its with all girls?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
At this point, isnt the game something similar like big brother? but big brother has the option to prevent the guy from having the girls. For me, this isnt my type of ntr, i think its a couple having sex unless the rest of the girls get targeted by the father.
Well to be correct, technically there isn't really ntr, it is a husband which fucks his wife (which maybe will be a LI at some point) and the MC acts like a voyeur/cuck watching it...so i don't think anyone who is here for ntr will enjoy this game.

But inceton loves this kind of ''technically it's not ntr'' like flashbacks or videos etc. not really statisfying for the ntr lovers, mostly hated by harem fans and yeah maybe he will surprise u with ntr halfway in the game...

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't work :(
Hmmm, during the sweeping/clearing the area part with Naomi, try this:

Help immediately -> Home life? -> relationship with dad -> too busy with work? -> sounds like she has a nasty spending habit -> i'm here for you.

Then after Stacy goes off with Eve, i went to the cabin option immediately. Should start the chat with Naomi, and i went with this:

Other than shopping -> artistic pursuits? -> a writer? -> wow thats cool -> grandma story was yours? -> pretty horrifying story

Then when the option with Belle at the end comes up, pick go to bed, and then go from there....

Hope this helps

Reactions: derdiedas1

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm, during the sweeping/clearing the area part with Naomi, try this:

Help immediately -> Home life? -> relationship with dad -> too busy with work? -> sounds like she has a nasty spending habit -> i'm here for you.

Then after Stacy goes off with Eve, i went to the cabin option immediately. Should start the chat with Naomi, and i went with this:

Other than shopping -> artistic pursuits? -> a writer? -> wow thats cool -> grandma story was yours? -> pretty horrifying story

Then when the option with Belle at the end comes up, pick go to bed, and then go from there....

Hope this helps
oh my god I figured it out, I already did exactly as described but I tried again, and I have to properly cover for Violet when she's acting weird after the clapping sound.. no idea why that is the deciding factor, but at least we figured it out now haha thanks a lot :)

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I
I used to believe that the were different groups as well and that maybe they just shared a few staff, however somewhere on this site, another proved that they are in fact the exact same team, in fact, there is a screenshot of inceston's stream page that shows other accounts they play as and RedX games was the other account, also all of their DMCA take downs includes ALL of the games from both companies, even the tax ID number is the exact same. There is no doubt, it's the same.

The reason as to WHY, is simple, people are ALOT less likely to support a Dev team that has a focus on 5 different games, because then the game you ACTUALLY want to support isn't likely to get the attention you would like for your money. HOWEVER, if you were to have only "2" games under a single name, people THINK that the title they want to support is getting ALOT more attention. They also obsessively want to add NTR into their titles and do everything they can to include NTR and NTR elements, they take more risks on RedX and can gauge how far they can push the Inceston before backlash and subscriber losses. That's why "Inceston" has an "NTR" branch and "None cannon NTR scenes" versus RedX doesn't. If you REALLY think about it, there are ALOT of good reasons to hide the fact that you are running 2 companies and 5 games.
I feel amazed by this inceston studio if its true lol, its like they have a factory full of people pumping out renders, i just wish other game devs have the resources that they have.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The art's good, the MC can't stand up to his dad, and he struggles with social pressure from the ladies at different moments. You're not playing Chad, you're playing an average dude with issues who--as an H-game protag--finds plenty of opportunities for lewd regardless.
I'd say below average MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes