3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Just played it pretty good but the name seemed familiar then I remembered why, Bethesda/Zenimax have a game called Redfall coming out this year. I don't know how Microsoft is with these things but Zenimax historically sued the creators of "Prey For The Gods" forcing them to change the name to "Praey For The Gods" to avoid the lawsuit. It's probably been brought up before but if I were the developer I'd change the name to "Nympho Falls" :KEK: which is accurate just in case, even though it's unlikely they'll sue over this game.
Redfall_cover.jpg

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Bethesda/Zenimax have a game called Redfall coming out this year. I don't know how Microsoft is with these things but Zenimax historically sued the creators of "Prey For The Gods" forcing them to change the name to "Praey For The Gods" to avoid the lawsuit
Well to be fair, Redfall (upcoming game from Bethesda/Zenimax) and Red Falls (this game) already seems and sounds like two totally different project names.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Well to be fair, Redfall (upcoming game from Bethesda/Zenimax) and Red Falls (this game) already seems and sounds like two totally different project names.
Aside from obvious differences in spelling, Red Falls had its first release in Sept 2020, while Redfall was only announced June 2021.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Aside from obvious differences in spelling, Red Falls had its first release in Sept 2020, while Redfall was only announced June 2021.
Zenimax/Microsoft have all the trademarks for the name though. Just pointing it out as some companies are petty enough to do it like Take Two suing over the title of the game "It Takes Two" :LUL:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well if changing only one letter was enough for the creators of "Prey For The Gods" to avoid any legal actions, then a game that already originally has that one extra letter to make the difference should be completely fine.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So far Zenimax/Microsoft owns the trademark only for Redfall/Red Fall, not Redfalls/Red Falls. Can't sue or pursue legal actions if you don't own the trademark. :WeSmart:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm confused about who is who in his game. I just started to play it, I chose Emily to be "sister" Eve to be "mother" but i have no idea what's the relation between Paul and Eve.. are they married or just "work partners", is Paul MC's father or .. step father? Who's daughter is Kiara? Paul's daughter? Eve's daughter? Paul's and Eve's daughter? Is she also MC's sister (or step sister)?

Maybe this was clearer in previous versions but starting the game in the present version (Episode 5) nothing is clear about the relations between these people..

And also, if they are related (one way or another) why is "incest" not a tag? Does that mean the MC will never fuck Emily or Kiara or Eve in this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: MOL-X

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'm confused about who is who in his game. I just started to play it, I chose Emily to be "sister" Eve to be "mother" but i have no idea what's the relation between Paul and Eve.. are they married or just "work partners", is Paul MC's father or .. step father? Who's daughter is Kiara? Paul's daughter? Eve's daughter? Paul's and Eve's daughter? Is she also MC's sister (or step sister)?

Maybe this was clearer in previous versions but starting the game in the present version (Episode 5) nothing is clear about the relations between these people..

And also, if they are related (one way or another) why is "incest" not a tag? Does that mean the MC will never fuck Emily or Kiara or Eve in this game?
That's why generally I just type in the characters name for those things it's too confusing keeping up with all that

Reactions: Guide466

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Paul and Eve are supposed to be married. But the relationships between other characters pretty much is a mystery, as developers never has said anything about it. I always say that Emily doesn't feel like a blood-related character because of the way she has been written, so my guess would be that she is supposed to be either stepsister or cousin. Paul is pretty protective about her, and since he is such a dick towards MC, Paul could be this stereotypical stepfather for MC and father to Emily, this way making Emily the younger stepsister for MC. Eve would then be the mom and since you can't even choose the relationship with Kiara, I would say that she is meant to be like the blood-related older sister for MC who shares the same parents with him.

BUT, it could also be that Eve is MC's aunt, which would mean that Paul would then be aunties husband aka uncle for the mc who acts like a dick and protects his daughters, meaning that Emily would then be the younger cousin for mc and the youngest child of Paul and Eve, and since you can't choose the relationship for Kiara, she would then be the older cousin of the mc, older sister of Emily and the first child of Paul and Eve.

Since you can set the relationships any way you possibly want, Eve could also just be set as the owner and Emily could be set as "owner's daughter" or something like that, so it's not necessarily incest which then means that the incest tag isn't added for this, as it hasn't been confirmed if it's really incest or not. I would bet that it's meant to be some kind of incestuous relationship game as Inceton Games is involved in this, and since they give you the opportunity to choose couple of the relationships, but in the end you decide the scenario and see how it works out.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Paul and Eve are supposed to be married. But the relationships between other characters pretty much is a mystery, as developers never has said anything about it. I always say that Emily doesn't feel like a blood-related character because of the way she has been written, so my guess would be that she is supposed to be either stepsister or cousin. Paul is pretty protective about her, and since he is such a dick towards MC, Paul could be this stereotypical stepfather for MC and father to Emily, this way making Emily the younger stepsister for MC. Eve would then be the mom and since you can't even choose the relationship with Kiara, I would say that she is meant to be like the blood-related older sister for MC who shares the same parents with him.

BUT, it could also be that Eve is MC's aunt, which would mean that Paul would then be aunties husband aka uncle for the mc who acts like a dick and protects his daughters, meaning that Emily would then be the younger cousin for mc and the youngest child of Paul and Eve, and since you can't choose the relationship for Kiara, she would then be the older cousin of the mc, older sister of Emily and the first child of Paul and Eve.

Since you can set the relationships any way you possibly want, Eve could also just be set as the owner and Emily could be set as "owner's daughter" or something like that, so it's not necessarily incest which then means that the incest tag isn't added for this, as it hasn't been confirmed if it's really incest or not. I would bet that it's meant to be some kind of incestuous relationship game as Inceton Games is involved in this, and since they give you the opportunity to choose couple of the relationships, but in the end you decide the scenario and see how it works out.
OK, if this is made so confusing for everybody, it can only mean that it's meant to distract Patreon's attention and avoid their suspicion for any kind of "incest" in the game but gives the player the chance to "imagine" whatever they want to imagine.. This is in fact quite clever.. confusing but, under Patreon circumstances, a good solution to the "problem".

May 8, 2017
OK, if this is made so confusing for everybody, it can only mean that it's meant to distract Patreon's attention and avoid their suspicion for any kind of "incest" in the game but gives the player the chance to "imagine" whatever they want to imagine.. This is in fact quite clever.. confusing but, under Patreon circumstances, a good solution to the "problem".
Yea. I've played since first version and I've always had the impression that they were aunt/uncle/cousins (blood or just close family friends that they treated each other as family) and something happened to the MC's family (death, prison/jail, drugs, just deadbeats, or even possibly just adoption with no relationship beforehand) which caused him to be raised by the other family. That family all being 100% blood related with each other.
But yea if you choose your own relationships then it is just whatever you want it to be without Patreon getting mad.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes