3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Work it out .. .devs made this all so you can see all those scenes they worked months and months to code and you would miss when you had a heartache following this or that plot. NOw you can enjoy their full body of work.
Did dev explained why he decided to rewrite the game in such a horrible way? I mean a never heard anyone complain that the game is too complicated.
Haven't tried this newest version, but it looks like they got rid of all the stuff that made me kind of dislike this game, so I'm going to try it again!
Great, so... it's now a lesbian simulator? I mean, the main character had no spine when i dropped off so i doubt this'll change his character much.
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1653228432487.png

Helping The Hotties - a new game

Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!
We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.
That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!
We want to give you the best experience possible, so here are some of the new features that have been implemented:

NEW 4K Visuals

All the original and new renders have been rebuilt from the ground up, re-rendered specifically to improve the visual fidelity of the game. All our focus went into the attention to detail needed to improve all renders and enhance the game's atmosphere with improved lighting and textures, and we hope you'll enjoy the huge improvement.

Mini-Games

If you’re feeling extra playful, try out some mini-games to play the scenes out in a more unconventional manner. If mini-games aren't your cup of tea, you can turn them on or off in the menu at any time.

Free Roam Mode vs. Visual Novel Mode

Another big feature we've added that changes the way it feels to play the game is a free roam mode toggle. If the sandbox type experience isn't how you like to play, and experience our games, then you can turn off free roam mode at any time from the menu–changing all free roam segments into multiple choice buttons that will skip past all the walking across camp.

Missions and Achievements

How attentive are you to your favorite character? Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? Complete all story missions to enjoy the rewards of your efforts. During the game, you’ll be making decisions which affect story outcomes and directly affect the achievements earned throughout the game. You decide what type of player you want to be, and unlock some hidden renders and animations.

In-Game Collectibles

Wanting to make the game a truly layered experience, we've added collectibles, in the form of panties, to the game! Of course we added panties! What else would you be collecting?Are you an expert panty raider, a completionist, or all of the above? Then you'll definitely find the in-game collectibles to be a welcome addition to your game, and be rewarded with special gallery image for each pantie you find.

Sounds and Music

Sound effects, as well as music, have been added throughout the whole game to make it into a more enjoyable experience. Maybe you'll even find something more than sounds and music we've been working on.

User Interface

New and improved interface to better suit the game’s theme and optimize player experience. It’s a fresh-looking, modern, just like our girls.

Other Technical Features

Apart from these major changes, many more smaller features have been implemented and more will come with each next update. We hope you like it as much as we do!

That has to be the most uninspired and insipid title they could've thought of for the rename. Honestly the game was going nowhere but at least with the previous plot you had a chance at some nuance or storytelling, think I'll just drop it until I see the Completed tag on it.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and ReiCaixa

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Can you please update the mod?

Reactions: jjmayne

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are so much in this for the outstanding hotties .. if only devs left the light on!

ne li1.jpg

LEave the light on!
LEave the light on!

ne li2.jpg

Turn those lights on!
Flip the switch and increase the throbbing fantastic adventure ten fold!
Turn on those lights!
All the lights!
Go!

Whether the game is good or not, I don't know, but I don't think anyone can deny that women are beautiful.
Game oN! Lights oN!

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Oh my, I really think this is a FY to all the father haters, who were bickering about that porch scene. Also, changing the title to "Helping the Hotties" just screams eye roll. Hopefully they admit it was just a troll and revert it back because I really liked this game.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Oh my, I really think this is a FY to all the father haters, who were bickering about that porch scene. Also, changing the title to "Helping the Hotties" just screams eye roll. Hopefully they admit it was just a troll and revert it back because I really liked this game.
my theory is that this game takes place in the Marcel CU and the dad just got thanos snapped

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I can understand why they changed the name:
Redfall_cover.jpg
But so lame that they removed the Dad character/rival. The patrons must be so "basic" :LUL: This is why so many games and h-manga all fall into the same generic boring tropes. The Dad character being there actually added some cause for conflict or risk plus the Mom character was obviously going to cheat with the protagonist later on. I'm not sure if I'm even interested now the whole hilarious point of the game was the Dad trying to help these girls while the protagonist practically ruined things behind his back. Like banging the sex addict...

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
yikes, 9Gig download. Compared to the previous version which was under 3. This is going to take me 3 days just to download. After replaying the last one 3 times just to unsuccessfully try to get half the characters names to not be all "?????" in future updates, I am hoping that this new version has at least fixed that bug.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I can understand why they changed the name:
View attachment 1824797
But so lame that they removed the Dad character/rival. The patrons must be so "basic" :LUL: This is why so many games and h-manga all fall into the same generic boring tropes. The Dad character being there actually added some cause for conflict or risk plus the Mom character was obviously going to cheat with the protagonist later on. I'm not sure if I'm even interested now the whole hilarious point of the game was the Dad trying to help these girls while the protagonist practically ruined things behind his back. Like banging the sex addict...
I agree 100 percent. Seems like every game is the same. One young guy fucking 20 girls, so boring and predictable. Having another older male character added that mystery of something corrupt happening.

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
So that's why I couldn't find the game lol... thanks for sharing and hope they don't change anything related to the plot.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a compressed version 2+GB long so use that!
mote than 10 gigas...its a joke ?
yikes, 9Gig download. Compared to the previous version which was under 3. This is going to take me 3 days just to download. After replaying the last one 3 times just to unsuccessfully try to get half the characters names to not be all "?????" in future updates, I am hoping that this new version has at least fixed that bug.
I am kinda glad they are going through the effort to improve things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Redo with father removed in the first place :ROFLMAO:
The dad was a miss precisely because in a setting where babes would stay up late chatting in the pitch black, dad was banging sex crazed women ... errr ... woman ... err ... whomever she was, sex on the premisses in a camp
devoid of many if not all creature conforts of society is a fkk up to everyone trying to disconnect.

Sex is everywhere, sex in MC”s life, sex on every girl mind, so why the dad sex every night?

The dad was a trope of disgusting inhumane therapist telling you that you have a problem.
Dad had a very serious problem - not able to bang a girl in the off season, or his spare time,
or anywhere else than his place of business ... hello tottally fkked up situation and all.

Him doing exhibitionism also is again a big no no - girls roam about, sex addict so called,
she is prone to see and hear him at it ... where is this not a joke anyone can see.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes