3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Hi, is this updated for the renamed version or is this the old one?

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Needs Update, thank you :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A game where the MC is the only man and he builds a harem of women that don't want anyone else, only him?

Revolutionary.....

It's the first time i've ever seen a dev "improve" their game by removing the plot.

But this game looks like red falls.. damn I'm confused. Please explain to me someone..
It IS Red Falls it's just had the majority of it's story removed.

Not saying that for the sake of sarcasm, they literally removed the entire reason for the original game which was the conflict with the dad.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A game where the MC is the only man and he builds a harem of women that don't want anyone else, only him?

Revolutionary.....

It's the first time i've ever seen a dev "improve" their game by removing the plot.

It IS Red Falls it's just had the majority of it's story removed.

Not saying that for the sake of sarcasm, they literally removed the entire reason for the original game which was the conflict with the dad.
And I thought it was boring before the change...

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
fuck does not work
walktrough/gallery

While loading <'Image' u'logoclip.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 106, in script
show logo_clip with dissolve
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 106, in script
show logo_clip with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'logoclip.png'.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Don't worry y'all, I'm sure the writers are working hard to think up an interesting plot that will set the game apart from the wish fulfillment parade. If not original, then it will certainly handle already known tropes in new, riveting way. Drama with dad might have gone away, but it will no doubt be replaced by something better. I have no reason to distrust the creative team behind

>HELPING THE HOTTIES

Ah. Fuck. :KEK:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Did dev explained why he decided to rewrite the game in such a horrible way? I mean a never heard anyone complain that the game is too complicated.

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
Great, so... it's now a lesbian simulator? I mean, the main character had no spine when i dropped off so i doubt this'll change his character much.

Reactions: brybry1311

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
That has to be the most uninspired and insipid title they could've thought of for the rename. Honestly the game was going nowhere but at least with the previous plot you had a chance at some nuance or storytelling, think I'll just drop it until I see the Completed tag on it.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes