3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Man i was actually enjoying the previous story, Having the father there were personally a good choice. Made for some tension & for me worked sorta like a antagonists?

Oh well, Hopefully the new story will at least be somewhat interesting & not just talk to a person using the right combinations that eventually unlocks the ability to stick dick inside em, Oh wait that's all VN games :unsure:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I dont know the reason for the name change and the name is kinda... meh... but as long as the game continues as it was i dont care. Like one of the least things that ever affects me in this type of game is the name... The game could be called "Turd sandwich" and it wouldnt affect me in any way.

With that said whats the reason for the sudden jump to 10gb? I am guessing they did a big overhaul. I guess adding both sandbox and VN options could do that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That is an exceptionally stupid name change...
How is that? I find it honest and straight to the point.

Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies.
Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!

It's a Harem game with the basic tropes. You're the only dude around and all the bitches throw themselves at you.
You're not gonna call that Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: arbiter221

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
is this really red falls? just renamed the title ? no wonder I have a hard time finding this game on this site.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone can tell me what's the change ? Cause Redfall was on Episode 6, This is also episode 6. Is there any update or just the name change?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes