3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
It seem ep1 has change from when you made that part of the WT.
Starting at your line 2454 there is a call for a winking animation for image 849.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The odd part is when I tried to look up this error, other people had it as a missing blinking animation a year ago.
I just cut out the "at winker" bit out of the line and went on with it.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Patreon content and gallery password is "fire".

Use by going to the Patreon section from the main menu.

If you'd rather have a patch, drop the following file in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: Ep5.
is this incest patch?

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Narrator is unbearable. (for me anyways.)

To remove.

1) Ctrl + f after opening script.rpy in game folder, Type Narrator and delete it so that it will say: define n = Character(""

2) Save & reopen game

Enjoy.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
So, they announced just a few moments ago their new game "Helping the Hotties" and I am quite confused.
Is Red Fall renamed to "Helping the Hotties" or is this a different game? Looks like a rebuild

Reactions: Yunsober

Darius89

May 23, 2021
So, they announced just a few moments ago their new game "Helping the Hotties" and I am quite confused.
Is Red Fall renamed to "Helping the Hotties" or is this a different game? Looks like a rebuild
Its a new game i mean like remake...
Next update will be within 2 weeks i read on patreon

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
yeah Red Falls is now helping the Hotties. It's harem and i think it said mc is the only man in the camp.
I understand many people didn't like the father and the fact he was fucking Eve,but I think the conflict with the father and his character was what made this game slightly different from your typical fuckfest game.Well,let's wait and see. The option to skip free roam is def an improvement tho.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
1653132172149.png

Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!

We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.

That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!

We want to give you the best experience possible, so here are some of the new features that have been implemented:

NEW 4K Visuals

All the original and new renders have been rebuilt from the ground up, re-rendered specifically to improve the visual fidelity of the game. All our focus went into the attention to detail needed to improve all renders and enhance the game's atmosphere with improved lighting and textures, and we hope you'll enjoy the huge improvement.

Mini-Games

If you’re feeling extra playful, try out some mini-games to play the scenes out in a more unconventional manner. If mini-games aren't your cup of tea, you can turn them on or off in the menu at any time.

Free Roam Mode vs. Visual Novel Mode

Another big feature we've added that changes the way it feels to play the game is a free roam mode toggle. If the sandbox type experience isn't how you like to play, and experience our games, then you can turn off free roam mode at any time from the menu–changing all free roam segments into multiple choice buttons that will skip past all the walking across camp.

Missions and Achievements

How attentive are you to your favorite character? Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? Complete all story missions to enjoy the rewards of your efforts. During the game, you’ll be making decisions which affect story outcomes and directly affect the achievements earned throughout the game. You decide what type of player you want to be, and unlock some hidden renders and animations.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmm... Forgive my lack of intelligence and poor english, but does that mean Red Falls is gonna get rebooted or will those be two separate games?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hmm... Forgive my lack of intelligence and poor english, but does that mean Red Falls is gonna get rebooted or will those be two separate games?
Looks to be a reboot. Seems dev took the feedback of people not liking other guys getting action plus some other stuff like freemode vs VN.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I guess it's safe to say it's gonna get rebooted since It's not like they are looking in changing the appearances of the girls and the whole story from the ground up like they did in "where it all began"
I mean who the fuck would be interested and waste their time on fucking the same girls and playing with the almost same story as of the previous game.

Reactions: Gΐᴍᴍΐck

zyywant1887

Apr 7, 2022
I guess it's safe to say it's gonna get rebooted since It's not like they are looking in changing the appearances of the girls and the whole story from the ground up like they did in "where it all began"
I mean who the fuck would be interested and waste their time on fucking the same girls and playing with the almost same story as of the previous game.
The players and fans of the previous game?
I mean they did planning to release a new episode 2 weeks from now, that will also continue the plot from the previous game in a way.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

$10 Patrons, we haven't forgotten about you. We managed to get you even MORE NEW STUFF, FOR THE SAME PRICE! New UI, minigames, Freroam ON/OFF button, Minigames ON/OFF button, panties collector, everything is also coming to you guys! And you know what? We'll even let you download the 4K version for the next 24 hours and then we'll release the FullHD version.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes