3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
OK, just finished the most recent update and I have to say that the amount of branching has gotten extreme. There are so many seemingly unimportant dialog options that lead to either different scenes entirely or different variations of scenes. Even playing with Scrappy's Walkthrough MOD will not alert you to all the different options. You really need to replay scenes several times, trying each dialog option to see every variation. Some are insignificant while others change the scene dramatically.

There is even a part of the most recent episode where walking into the house via the front door versus the back door leads to an important difference.

I genuinely like this game, but it was clearly not designed to allow you to see everything in one play through. Beyond the obvious branching options, there are a lot of less obvious ones. It will result in most people thinking they saw everything simply because they got the lewd scene, but in reality they only got one version of it.

Reactions: botc76 and AwsHen

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN

Does the Highlighting dialogue happen for ALL or just some? Everything else seems to be in order but I skimmed through a bit of the game and no dialogue options were highlighted in any way. NVM, I'm stupid and somehow did it wrong.

Last edited:

MadMooseMan

Sep 3, 2019
Do I need to restart the game? The last chapter I played was chapter 3 and now every time I try to load a save I get an error message. Does anyone have a chapter 3 save or should I just start over?

kakato13

Feb 16, 2021
help , how do you guys see the Xray in the game ap6,I can see them in ap1-3,but now patreon10$? really? o_O

Demex

Dec 1, 2019
Sooo, just played like 5-10 minutes of the game, right after the phone call, and goddamn does the MC come off as a self-entitled, better than everyone else little prick, here is to hoping that one can influence that.

mikeyc27

Sep 21, 2017
Same problem here
That's pretty easy to do. Download the most recent Mac and the latest Windows versions then take the game file from the Windows download and replace the game file in the Mac application. To do this you need to right click on the Mac application to Show Package Contents, once there navigate to Contents - Resources - autorun... replace the Game folder in the autorun directory with the version from Windows.

Reactions: stunna

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hello everyone

The Steam release of the Red Falls Season 1 Episode 6 is finally out.

As you all well know, we have worked hard during these last couple of months to bring you, once again, the biggest update we've ever produced! Our patrons had the chance to experience the new episode firsthand and now our Steam supporters can do the same.

The Sound

In terms of technical improvements, we have added sound effects throughout the whole game, and we will be adding music and some other sounds later on.

The Visual

Visual effects have been added and improved (sunscreen, water effects, etc.), as well as removing clipping and other visual defects found in previous episodes.

The Gameplay

Some structural changes have been implemented in the entire game (friendship and romantic relations, change of character's name), so from now on, you'll only be asked for your name and not for relationship status between the characters. The demo sequence from the pre-main menu screen has been moved to the start new game screen to make it more intuitive.
Unfortunately it is possible that some of your old saves won't work as expected. The game is still in development and we are, and will be, making big changes before the whole season is done.

The whole team is excited to bring this episode to Steam and we all thank you for your support!

We have started working on Episode 7 which will be released on Patreon next month and then on Steam a month after.

You can check out the Steam release here:

Thank you for your support!!

Cheers!

Hanske

Mar 6, 2019
xRedGames love the game so far!
Can we break Naomi out of her illusion of control antics and into a good girl by denying her long enough? I do hope so ^^

Demex

Dec 1, 2019
Sooo, just played like 5-10 minutes of the game, right after the phone call, and goddamn does the MC come off as a self-entitled, better than everyone else little prick, here is to hoping that one can influence that.
Alright i have played more of the game and whatnot and truly none of the girls in the game besides Kiara and Eve Interest me, although what i will say is FUCK Emily. She is a total manipulative bitch, i hope we get the chance to kill of characters and if we do, i am most certainly killing her off.

Edit: Also a whiney jealous as fuck bitch, The MC still comes of as a pretentious little prick, i mean yeah Paul isn't great but the MC should atleast show some minimal sort of respect, either case Emily is by far the worst character in the game

stunna

Mar 15, 2017
That's pretty easy to do. Download the most recent Mac and the latest Windows versions then take the game file from the Windows download and replace the game file in the Mac application. To do this you need to right click on the Mac application to Show Package Contents, once there navigate to Contents - Resources - autorun... replace the Game folder in the autorun directory with the version from Windows.
I appreciate the tip but for some reason it still doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried doing it with the method that's mentioned for the compressed Mac version.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes