3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. think about it: one is a writer and another is the designer.
Pretty sure the writer has to describe to the designer what it is that has to make it on screen.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Red Falls Ep5 with scrappy walk through help mod
usual gestures, seethru textbox, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Updated to include Scrappy's mod.
can u update the ep6 with the mod?

Dec 6, 2021
Patreon content and gallery password is "fire".

Use by going to the Patreon section from the main menu.

If you'd rather have a patch, drop the following file in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: Ep5.
i can't get the xray option using the patch

Reactions: imzahai

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Red Falls Ep6 with scrappy walk through help mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ep6

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for the MOD, Although there seems to be a problem with X-Ray button, the gallery and replay works but the X-Ray Button says 10$ patreon.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is there music in the game I hear it at the main menu but so far in the game I don't, and is it just silent sex scenes or does that come later in the game? moaning etc...?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tried this one when it first came out then decided to wait till it had more content, however a lot of people have been telling me that the mc ruins the game for them. Can someone tell me why? I don't mind spoilers, just wanna know if this is worth revisiting.

Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
can someone give me the mac version for episode 6. i need a hero. can't find one although i've scrolled through everything several times

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tried this one when it first came out then decided to wait till it had more content, however a lot of people have been telling me that the mc ruins the game for them. Can someone tell me why? I don't mind spoilers, just wanna know if this is worth revisiting.
People crying about the not liking the MC is pretty much a staple in any game thread on this message board that gets enough comments. I mean....you are talking about about a place where countless people have invested 1000's of posts and hours raging out or going crusades over stuff that in the grander scheme is fairly petty and "dude...it's pixels" silly lol

That said, the focal point of this story, within a fap game mind you, essentially boils down to an MC that is constantly feeling a need to try and turn down sex from the group of hot nympho girls the setting has decided to surround him with. So like....yeah.

Actually sitting here now debating if i'm gonna kick myself in the butt latter for making this latest update my nightly DL pick. Since I was basically not feeling the game overall until the very last scene sequence last time.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just decided to start this and lol broke it about two seconds after starting a new game by going to the options on the MC naming screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
So it's a self insert, got you. I'll pass then. I dislike crap tier writing and the biggest hint to crap tier writing is self insert characters. Thank you for saving me time.
To be honest, I stopped letting what others post decide what I would like. Personally, I like the story. Is the MC a guy who will just up and bang every girl who shows interest? No. He is trying to have self control because he knows these girls are there for mental issues and to be treated. Once he was single, he had no issues at all having a sexual interaction with the girl he has known for a long time who wasn't a patient. Also, he does finally give in and enjoy the sex with some of the girls (Stacey was my favorite). Not everyone will like everything so you should choose for yourself.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes