3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the quick response guys.

any teasing events between the mom and mc atleast?
not really - theres a a very little teasing if the mc looked at the pictures on mom´s phone (2nd option to look for more)
mc is more "forced" to interact with the camp girls atm

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bossjohn
Jul 18, 2018
Game looks promising, but the locomotion either needs to be tweaked or removed, as it felt unnecessary, and stopped the story dead. Click within a location to get items, sure, but the travel between scenes is only needed in a sandbox/ RPG type of VN

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Confronting Kiara happens earlier in the day, after Stacy (crazy fire girl) blows you during the afternoon, confronting her doesn't conflict with anything(and i assume it's necessary to trigger her latest BJ scene).
In the end of the episode you still can make a choice between Belle, Stacy, Kiara, Naomi...
There was a way to get a Naomi choice?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
There was a way to get a Naomi choice?
Help her during her session, and before the barbecue, you got an option of spy on Stacy and Violet sessions, or going to the cabins, to spent some time with Naomi. The later gives you the option, if you go back to your room after stargazing with the girls, to return to Naomi's cabin for a little fun.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Help her during her session, and before the barbecue, you got an option of spy on Stacy and Violet sessions, or going to the cabins, to spent some time with Naomi. The later gives you the option, if you go back to your room after stargazing with the girls, to return to Naomi's cabin for a little fun.
Hmm. I must have effed something up before then, because I did that but only got a text conversation with her.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
So, I have played considerably more now, and still think Fuck You Paul is appropriate. But more so, I think the MC needs to have a spine added to his inventory. He lets so many people push him around and manipulate him its rediculouse. And honestly, if someone yells into my face and shoves/throws me against a wall they are going to recieve various forms of blunt force trauma, not a meek " . . . ok . . . " I mean seriously, stand up for yourself FFS! No wonder Paul shows you zero respect. Ok, enough ranting (almost) I seriuosly hope MC grows a pair and gets a spine, would be more fun to play if he did.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Just trying this game out for the first time and the first thing i notice is the episode/render counter in the top left corner. Is it always there? No way to disable it? I looked in the options but couldn't find anything, it kinda ruins the visuals i feel

screenshot0002.png

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
What session? Do you mean to let her keep the phone?
Naomi personalized therapy session is field labor removing weed and cleaning. You must start working instead of waiting for her.

But I think letting her keeping the phone is necessary for his final scene in ep6, cause involves a naked picture of MC. I don't have a save without Naomi's phone, so I can't know for sure.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Naomi personalized therapy session is field labor removing weed and cleaning. You must start working instead of waiting for her.

But I think letting her keeping the phone is necessary for his final scene in ep6, cause involves a naked picture of MC. I don't have a save without Naomi's phone, so I can't know for sure.
Nope.... All I'm getting is the phone conversation even if I let her keep her phone. I get roped into watching Belle's counselling with Eve and can skip the other two and talk to Naomi instead, but the text convo at night doesn't lead to anything.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes