3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Red Falls is discontinued and we will only continue with Helping the Hotties. Currently the girls from RF are here, but more girls will come.

This a reply red said on their Patreon page by the looks of it red falls is done for now

Reactions: DeliteDouche

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017

Red Falls is discontinued and we will only continue with Helping the Hotties. Currently the girls from RF are here, but more girls will come.

This a reply red said on their Patreon page by the looks of it red falls is done for now
I`m confused, is the new update 0,1 version or will continue Red Falls from where it left off :unsure:

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
I`m confused, is the new update 0,1 version or will continue Red Falls from where it left off :unsure:
The way I understand it, it will be a completely new story where some bits and pieces will be the same as in Red Falls, but also with major changes. So it'll probably start at version 0.1/1.0 (depending on what they decide to use as version numbers).

Personally I think it's a shame they won't continue Red Falls. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We'll have to wait and see what the new game brings I guess.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The new name sounds as dumb as the new premise. It's not like Red Falls was the pinnacle of story telling, but at least it wasn't the same old and bland harem game.
Also, the amount of story paths and the exploration was pretty much the strong point of Red Falls and the only thing that made it stand out from the usual harem fap fest drivel. Hating "sandbox" just because is such a meme. It worked pretty well in this game.

Hola3

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Patrons,
You can download Helping The Hotties on the links below:
Google Drive
Mega
Bonus code is: helping

Helping the Hotties Official Walkthrough
Hey everyone ,
Below is the official Helping the Hotties walkthrough.
Hope it will clarify everything you have asked us to explain and also introduce new playing options for you guys.

Comment if you have any other questions.
Cheers,
xRed

This is the 4k version. I'd personally say it's worth the reboot.
Links are down

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hey Patrons,
You can download Helping The Hotties on the links below:
Google Drive
Mega
Bonus code is: helping

Helping the Hotties Official Walkthrough
Hey everyone ,
Below is the official Helping the Hotties walkthrough.
Hope it will clarify everything you have asked us to explain and also introduce new playing options for you guys.

Comment if you have any other questions.
Cheers,
xRed

This is the 4k version. I'd personally say it's worth the reboot.
Both Links are down, bruh. :(

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: Hola3 and colombeen

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
bad move Inceton. was a good game! sisters super-hot
Bummer. I liked this game and bought the early access on Steam the first day it was available. I'm not an NTR hater nor am I a fan, but I could tell the direction was going toward more NTR, and that shouldn't be a surprise from Inceton. I hope it was purely a business decision if the removal of NTR was the reason, but it wouldn't surprise if it was since Steam opens up a much broader player base than Patreon.
It's xRed Games, not Inceton

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes