3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
The only difference in the game is they removed the father character and all the relevance he had in the story. From what I can tell, that was the main focus of the game from the start.

Mar 9, 2022
wait what? So this two are actuallt different games? BRuh?:unsure:
from there Patreonpage, everyone can read there because the post is public. Red Falls is dead.

"Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!

We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.

That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!"

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
The game still good. well, I'm not a big fan of sandbox, so the change made the game more streamlined witch i liked the renders are still good, i wish they kept the story was it was, there was no real NTR by the last update, there was some cheating and that was it. i think that made the story more interesting. Also don't like the new name it feels super casual, but o well.

So I do Like they took the sandbox part of the game optional, I don't like some of the changes to the story and name of the game.
But I think is still a good game to follow.

Reactions: JGoat

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
from there Patreonpage, everyone can read there because the post is public. Red Falls is dead.

"Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!

We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.

That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!"
yea i've read that post too.
it's just that dev tweet got me confused for a moment

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Hmm, maybe i don't like ntr in general but i was curious how thing would have been with girlfriend:D But it's what it is

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
is this really red falls? just renamed the title ? no wonder I have a hard time finding this game on this site.
I don't think they will stop with Red Falls, if I check his twitter and patreon. Or am I missing something?

View attachment 1824601
Red Falls is no more, according to the Dev on his Patreon. You can check yourself, he responded to a comment on this new announcement.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The term here is "pandering". Does the dev have the right to change? Sure, no question. Do the paying patrons have a right to express their intent? Sure, no doubt (if they were truly allowed input for the change).

But the new name, which at the very least is uninspired and at the worst, atrocious, gives a lot of insight on how the narrative will unfold. By getting rid of the dad and the tension between him and the MC, one really dumbs down the narrative and the game slides firmly into the realm of sophomoric fluff. No true depth, but easier to write. Little effort to engage the reader, just look at the pretty people. No intellectual decision making or challenging of the player, only a trope-filled story full of drivel we have already seen.

“The difference between mediocrity and excellence is often a matter of effort.” – Diana Waring

Off to elsewhere and let's have some fun.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
"In Heaven On Earth" ...though perhaps clichéd, sounds more appropriate to me.
Certainly nowhere near as cheesy and, in my opinion, unnecessarily juvenile as referring to these or any beautiful girls as "hotties".

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
So, they took out the dad character because some people got butt hurt over a fake character in a game getting banged by him? It's not like your cock is going in there afterwards or any other time for that matter. It's just a game.
I don't think it was dad, banging mom:KEK:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
imo I'm fine with the changes, the only issue I had with the dad was that I couldn't beat his ass for talking all that shit.

but that's just my personal enjoyment with games that allow you 2 fight back 2 parents acting shitty.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

What happened to the harem tag?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes