Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem with my saved game, I didn't do anything with the goblins and when I download the update I don't get any new content. I even started from the beginning and the same thing happens, but if I take the "I like goblins" path I do get the update content. Is this a bug or do I just have to do it to be able to continue the story?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have a problem with my saved game, I didn't do anything with the goblins and when I download the update I don't get any new content. I even started from the beginning and the same thing happens, but if I take the "I like goblins" path I do get the update content. Is this a bug or do I just have to do it to be able to continue the story?
That is the problem with branching story lines. The dev will work on one line and not the other. So the update is good for only one line. however, they do tend to do an update that covers the other branching story lines at some point.

Reactions: Luka 210

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Ha! ... so that's why I wasn't getting new content. Time to qwik-clik thru.

• Haha
Reactions: Luka 210

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HenrysAdventures-0.7Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fucking cliffhanger!!!

But more importantly, and very seriously, the audio tracks need to be separated. I don't know what it is but the sex sounds just sound horrible. Those sounds should be on the Voice track. But they're on the same track as Music, can't turn down or mute the sex sounds without muting the music too. All audio that isn't sex related or music should be under Sound.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Looks good, makes fun to read, and has only small text mistakes. Maybe the MC is a bit to Overpowered but Good Job so far !

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes