3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
10 year ago, five Demon Lords have been sealed into five Saintess. The Saintess disappeared after that. An adventurer finds the Saintess and defeats them to get Demon’s power to save his life. Let’s conquer all Saintess by cutting their Narutal Power! Using your power spirit to destroy their stream of power before they can use all power to defeat you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-29
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Hega Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - - - -

Screenshot_610.png Screenshot_609.png Screenshot_608.png Screenshot (613).png 0.jpg Screenshot_607.png Screenshot_606.png Screenshot (611).png Screenshot (612).png

Last edited by a moderator:

M'95

May 17, 2019
View attachment 444190

Overview:
10 year ago, five Demon Lords have been sealed into five Saintess. The Saintess disappeared after that. An adventurer finds the Saintess and defeats them to get Demon’s power to save his life. Let’s conquer all Saintess by cutting their Narutal Power! Using your power spirit to destroy their stream of power before they can use all power to defeat you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-29
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Hega Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

View attachment 444181 View attachment 444182 View attachment 444183 View attachment 444208 View attachment 444185 View attachment 444186 View attachment 444187 View attachment 444203 View attachment 444204
That's a lot of power

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
Nice artwork, but god-damn do I hate those mobile-game gameplay mechanics.
Let's hope they never discover loot boxes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
also i think they're the same dev who did this game...
That Hentai Neighbors and Hentai Crush are from the same publisher as Asmodeus, this seems to be a different developer though. No idea why it has that demo mode, but unless there's dlc it's complete.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
That is some high quality art. Question is: is there any game in this or is it just a slideshow? Yes, ive read the tags but more often than not theyre plain wrong.

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
That is some high quality art. Question is: is there any game in this or is it just a slideshow? Yes, ive read the tags but more often than not theyre plain wrong.
It's like those facebook games where you shoot baubles at the moving line of baubles and get 3 or more in a row. It also has power-ups and stuff

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That is some high quality art. Question is: is there any game in this or is it just a slideshow?
As well as the bauble shooting there's a bit of interactivity in the scenes like...
You pick what thing you want to use on the girl, and then there's sex scenes too although for those you just click next. But everything is pretty nicely animated, it's all Live2D style (the breast bounce is really good).

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Got about half way through. before i got bored of it. the art is AMAZING.............but it doesnt connect well. it looks like someone smashing 2 pictures together...its very.......awkward.

Reactions: Sole

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Why is this game asking for internet access? Also, when I start a new game it takes me back to the main menu without the girls on the sides. If I try to start a new game from this bugged menu I get an infinite loading screen. Anyone else getting this?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes