a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey y'all, does anyone know how to make the group scenes happen? Or if there even are any?
Group scenes or do you mean something like 3-some or what?

Its been a while but I really don't remember if there was but there is a family of mother daughter that might have one but still I don't remember really.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Group scenes or do you mean something like 3-some or what?

Its been a while but I really don't remember if there was but there is a family of mother daughter that might have one but still I don't remember really.
Titsbigs do; Hooters and Hardmans sorta do, male principals can trigger a 3-way with 2 students while walking to school in the morning (stats depending), and IIRC the current end of the Coppers line has a 4-way (Hooters, Hardmans, and Coppers are one-time-only). You could sorta argue the Carmen Smith line ends in "group sex".

Reactions: a1fox3

Richy59

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, I don't mean to be a pain if this has been asked before, but is the latest version in the first post of this thread the most up to date versions available - including SP7, Update 43 and 44?

I tried to sign up to the official forums but it says 'Registration is Closed' so was unable to do so.

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, I don't mean to be a pain if this has been asked before, but is the latest version in the first post of this thread the most up to date versions available - including SP7, Update 43 and 44?

I tried to sign up to the official forums but it says 'Registration is Closed' so was unable to do so.

Thanks
Yes at this time that is.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
This SERIOUSLY needs a sensible way to check the progress you're making with characters, rather than going into the debug menu. Maybe a menu on the side when you click on a character that shows their stats, relationship with said person, and how much you've changed their personality with hypnosis/forcing potions down their skulls.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
This SERIOUSLY needs a sensible way to check the progress you're making with characters, rather than going into the debug menu. Maybe a menu on the side when you click on a character that shows their stats, relationship with said person, and how much you've changed their personality with hypnosis/forcing potions down their skulls.
For important characters with quests at least, you check your phone.

If you mean literally every stat possible for like, the restaurant owner or random NPC #234 then you can add notes about them on phone if you want to do some tracking yourself but otherwise... yea I got nothing.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
For important characters with quests at least, you check your phone.

If you mean literally every stat possible for like, the restaurant owner or random NPC #234 then you can add notes about them on phone if you want to do some tracking yourself but otherwise... yea I got nothing.
I was more saying it cause it's kinda annoying to not know how much progress i'm making with a student i'm trying to fuck, or some such like that.

Richy59

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know of a sure fire way to trigger the lockpicking lesson with Jeremy Hood the Thief? I need him to teach me how to do it so I can progress the Hooter storyline but I've played for weeks in game now and every other story seems to be ok so far but I can't break into people houses. I've bought a lockpick in the store before meeting him, and I also talked directly to him, so concerned I have broken the quest chain doing these things. All I can go on with the wiki is that he will be in the park weekday afternoons and you see him bump into someone, but this just won't happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know of a sure fire way to trigger the lockpicking lesson with Jeremy Hood the Thief? I need him to teach me how to do it so I can progress the Hooter storyline but I've played for weeks in game now and every other story seems to be ok so far but I can't break into people houses. I've bought a lockpick in the store before meeting him, and I also talked directly to him, so concerned I have broken the quest chain doing these things. All I can go on with the wiki is that he will be in the park weekday afternoons and you see him bump into someone, but this just won't happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know what happened to my actual save but i can't trigger Carmen events with Oliver, the game stuck after the principal talk about "arrange a meeting for them", if i recall correctly said event must occur in the class or at the girls bathroom, but i can't trigger it, and this way i can't progress in the student teacher pta

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
In new versions you need to go to the restaurant , get the newspaper and read the articles before the event can trigger.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I don't know what happened to my actual save but i can't trigger Carmen events with Oliver, the game stuck after the principal talk about "arrange a meeting for them", if i recall correctly said event must occur in the class or at the girls bathroom, but i can't trigger it, and this way i can't progress in the student teacher pta

After you arrange their meeting (you'll be given a time frame; I think it's after school?), you need to go to the roof when they're there.

Reactions: Punkreas
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes