a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone make a first week guide that will tell you what the best set up is for a good start.
There is one in this thread somewhere and it maybe linked in the OP.
Plus my sex any women mini walkthrough it there to.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
If you make Peter your boy toy, is there any way to get Hooter's panties back for the teddy bear process? Had him as a boytoy and tried to give the panties to Ginny but he has to wear them as part of the progression path and I tried to look in his inventory and didn't see them so I couldn't take them back. The text says that you'll get them back the day after, but I didn't have them re-added nor did I see an option in the boytoy menu.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So the success probability of calling someone over and dating them is directly tied to Loyalty right? I've had a couple of people completely corrupted and slutified but still get rejections from calling them.

Jainus

Nov 13, 2017
Is lockpicking still something you can get as a skill? I've been trying to trigger the park event forever and it just doesn't happen at all.

Jainus

Nov 13, 2017
I did not, thanks for the heads up. Just need to figure out where that is, doesn't appear in the house or in the inventory.

222loukoum222

Nov 14, 2018
Nice game but the sound doesnt work for me. Anyone with the same issue?
I found a solution in the henthighschool forum :

- Using any text editor (notepad or similar), open the file: 'hhs+.exe.config'
- Find:
<setting name="SoundManagerType" serializeAs="String">
<value>MediaPlayer</value>
- And change value to: <value>WinMM</value>

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What line do I need to change for the success rate of the mad scientist event? I've been save scumming for the last few hours now and I have only ever seen the two failures with the majority being the minor failure that only expends my supplies. I would much rather just cheat it to a guaranteed success so I don't have to go through this every time with rare success.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
What line do I need to change for the success rate of the mad scientist event? I've been save scumming for the last few hours now and I have only ever seen the two failures with the majority being the minor failure that only expends my supplies. I would much rather just cheat it to a guaranteed success so I don't have to go through this every time with rare success.
You might be on the 2 week cooldown period after a successful mad scientist event (MC tells you he wont do this again for a while to avoid suspicion); the chance is low but not THAT low to spend several hours on it, savescumming to get it going when not on cooldown takes me 10 mins tops

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You might be on the 2 week cooldown period after a successful mad scientist event (MC tells you he wont do this again for a while to avoid suspicion); the chance is low but not THAT low to spend several hours on it, savescumming to get it going when not on cooldown takes me 10 mins tops
No, I mean when I get the event, I get either the explosion or just wasting my supplies at about a 99% rate with save scumming, I'm getting the event to start just fine. I just either end up in the infirmary or waiting several days for supplies 99% of the time.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
If you're certain you want to do that, use visual events editor from launcher. Most events are tied to location and found in Schools/NormalSchool/Events/Location/[name] or Schools/NormalSchool/Events/Location/School/[name].

This also works great in place of walkthrough for looking up event requirements or consequences, though some events aren't tied to location and have to be searched for.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you're certain you want to do that, use visual events editor from launcher. Most events are tied to location and found in Schools/NormalSchool/Events/Location/[name] or Schools/NormalSchool/Events/Location/School/[name].

This also works great in place of walkthrough for looking up event requirements or consequences, though some events aren't tied to location and have to be searched for.
I'm working with a secondary copy, so I'm not risking anything but maybe my save, which will eventually need to be replaced anyway in the event of something being added that breaks compatibility or when I finish all possible content. I actually already found the file, I just don't know what to change. By your suggestion, I guess using text editors is out, then. I'll look at it in the editor.EDIT: Well, this just got a lot more complicated than I thought considering all the factors in play, including not knowing how to work the editor itself. I found the section, but distinguishing the chance of each outcome is a bit confusing. I tried deleting the connector to the both fail outcomes already, it stopped firing at all as a result, so I think the only real way to do it is to edit the chance of each.

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I'm working with a secondary copy, so I'm not risking anything but maybe my save, which will eventually need to be replaced anyway in the event of something being added that breaks compatibility or when I finish all possible content. I actually already found the file, I just don't know what to change. By your suggestion, I guess using text editors is out, then. I'll look at it in the editor.EDIT: Well, this just got a lot more complicated than I thought considering all the factors in play, including not knowing how to work the editor itself. I found the section, but distinguishing the chance of each outcome is a bit confusing. I tried deleting the connector to the both fail outcomes already, it stopped firing at all as a result, so I think the only real way to do it is to edit the chance of each.
Disconecting will break the event, but you can connect both end to success node, or set variables that weight failure to always 0.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Only one and its repeatable every 4-6 months of game play.
No image for it but they will talk about her being pregnant.
Don't want to spoil it for you so its best to just play to get it, I will say this you meet the girl out side during lunch.

There is a mod that allows pregnancy if you want to go that route.
FYI if you play as a female - you can get pregnant also but how many weeks you are pregnant is messed up big time - got told that I was pregnant 808 weeks after 3 weeks of play time

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
the teacher you need to unlock stuff like school basement (and i also think the bondage gear) is called samantha keller. investigate her case with the detective and bribe her. it will cost ya a nifty penny so be prepared. once you built the basement you can start corrupting her. let her teach computer sciencs and set monitoring to rigid (that's found in the school policies). now visit her computer science class from time to time and with a bit of luck you will tell her to personally monitor the computers. if that happens, go to ya persoanl room and check the cameras between 16:00 and 18:00 (ya need to set up a spy camera in the computer room beforehand). you will encounter the teacher molesting an asleep student. talk with keller and oyu have her in ya pocket.

its used for some quests like the cop quest where you corrupt some female detectives. i think amlie coppers is the name of one of the detectives who also appears to be a PTA member. you can use it during lunch break too. last but not least you can use it on persons directly by making them inhalte the substances. it has a failure rate though.
Jenny Cooper - Ameile is the daughter

Reactions: Daxter250
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes