Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
if you truly want to know what an option will do, save it, look their dlstats up in debug menu, hypno them, and then chec the dlstats again. I mainly just use hypnotism to get my suggestion up... cuz yeah you kinda need that too to help you convincing them to date you and other stuff like that. suggestion is a great thing to have high
And that is what I did. But that is just bad game design. There should be no need for me to do that. Also some stats are not even in the debug menu. I know that I can hypno them all I want, that what this game was all about back in the day, and honestly they should have left it as that, then implementing something as weird as their convo system.

Reactions: MachoGuy

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I can't understand the coding of this system at all, Does anyone here know how to make a mod or anything for this system? I would love a Mod that Sent a message saying this event is supposed to start, or this person has a birthday today, if the principal knows it.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I can't understand the coding of this system at all, Does anyone here know how to make a mod or anything for this system? I would love a Mod that Sent a message saying this event is supposed to start, or this person has a birthday today, if the principal knows it.
if it's someone's birthday that gave it to you when you ask, it show's up then

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Getting sudden and random game closures in the current build, no warning, it just closes. Not exactly a productive thing to have happen, especially in the middle of an event where you can't save, at least as far as I am aware. In my latest playthrough, I was using the Lexville modded school, but this has happened with the default school as well on multiple occasions.
I went ahead and reported it on the bug tracker as well to get more eyes on the issue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The events will start once you do what is need to start the event and it will be tracked in your phone with some hints to go along with it.
As for birthdays there in your phone once you have asked for it.

I don't remember how many students you need in class and in clubs to get there event to start but its at least 10 with 50% male and 50% female with futa counted as female if I remember right. (It could be 12 students but its must be close to a 50-50 split.)

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The walkthrough attached doesn't seem too reliable at times.

For the Hooter storyline I broke into their house and planted the panties with the spy cam. Waited for next night and broke in again to Peter's room, no event. Tried it again for a few more nights, still no event.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The walkthrough attached doesn't seem too reliable at times.

For the Hooter storyline I broke into their house and planted the panties with the spy cam. Waited for next night and broke in again to Peter's room, no event. Tried it again for a few more nights, still no event.

There's a few steps missing there; after planting camera/panties, wait a few days, then go back during the daytime and retrieve pics/panties. A few days after that, running into Peter in school (best time is around Lunch outside the Cafeteria) will advance the storyline.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
There's a few steps missing there; after planting camera/panties, wait a few days, then go back during the daytime and retrieve pics/panties. A few days after that, running into Peter in school (best time is around Lunch outside the Cafeteria) will advance the storyline.
Thanks, story is progressing now.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
The events will start once you do what is need to start the event and it will be tracked in your phone with some hints to go along with it.
As for birthdays there in your phone once you have asked for it.

I don't remember how many students you need in class and in clubs to get there event to start but its at least 10 with 50% male and 50% female with futa counted as female if I remember right. (It could be 12 students but its must be close to a 50-50 split.)
The problem is I don't see the notifications on the bottom,they are too small and I forget what's supposed to happen and also the PTA meetings, because the way it's done now is so unobtrusive you have to actively search for the reminder on the bottom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The problem is I don't see the notifications on the bottom,they are too small and I forget what's supposed to happen and also the PTA meetings, because the way it's done now is so unobtrusive you have to actively search for the reminder on the bottom.
The first PTA meeting can be missed if you don't keep track of it but you set up the 2nd and any more so you should remember to go.

When I played I had no problem seeing the reminders so have no idea what your problem is.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Shilo I got past the dev tools' password lock, but it didn't tell me anything running file (to figure out the save format) didn't already do. Is there a reason why its password locked?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shilo I got past the dev tools' password lock, but it didn't tell me anything running file (to figure out the save format) didn't already do. Is there a reason why its password locked?
Mostly because part of it is buggy, not relevant to players and I prefer to not add the risk of manually tinkered save games to the support cases we already get. Because tinkering is what people did back when it was still easy.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How do I progress with Sayako? The last time I met her I started blackmailing her. My character told Sayako to meet her somewhere but I don't remember where or when. Also, how do I progress with the cabaret aaaaand - if it's even possible - the night club? One student told me that he'd like to have dancers or some stuff in his little restaurant; where do I get those dancers? And can I enter the club somehow? I got an event only once and I wasn't allowed to get in.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
How do I progress with Sayako? The last time I met her I started blackmailing her. My character told Sayako to meet her somewhere but I don't remember where or when.
Thursday evening at the lake.
and yes, this game desperately needs a better quest log system.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Thursday evening at the lake.
and yes, this game desperately needs a better quest log system.
I wasn't expecting such fast response. Great thanks. Do you know anything about the other stuff I mentioned? I've just edited my post so you probably didn't see it.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I wasn't expecting such fast response. Great thanks. Do you know anything about the other stuff I mentioned? I've just edited my post so you probably didn't see it.
The Night Club thing doesn't go anywhere. There is no Night Club. It's a dead end quest.

You have to talk to the sex shop owner to convince her to expand the cabaret for each club.
She's the owner, so she has to approve all the changes.
I think first you recruit the music club to provide entertainment, then the theater club for dancing?
It's been a while.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
The Night Club thing doesn't go anywhere. There is no Night Club. It's a dead end quest.

You have to talk to the sex shop owner to convince her to expand the cabaret for each club.
She's the owner, so she has to approve all the changes.
I think first you recruit the music club to provide entertainment, then the theater club for dancing?
It's been a while.
You really helped me with the cabaret, thanks for that. However, I must mention that I spent one whole Thursday by the lake and nothing happened. Is it a one-time event or might you have remembered the day incorrectly?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
You really helped me with the cabaret, thanks for that. However, I must mention that I spent one whole Thursday by the lake and nothing happened. Is it a one-time event or might you have remembered the day incorrectly?
Oh, I think you might also have to hire Claire Fuzushi at the school first?
I know it's the lake, between 18-22:00
You do it like 3 times, and then she tells you she meets with Claire on Wed, same time and place.
After that, Sayoko will come back to your house and you can arrange to have her corrupt random citizens from then on, and her quest line is over.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Oh, I think you might also have to hire Claire Fuzushi at the school first?
I know it's the lake, between 18-22:00
You do it like 3 times, and then she tells you she meets with Claire on Wed, same time and place.
After that, Sayoko will come back to your house and you can arrange to have her corrupt random citizens from then on, and her quest line is over.
Idk what just happened but Sayoko showed up in the... computer room... (Tuesday, 18:02) Also, I had already hired everyone before I tried meeting her.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes